• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Platinum Games announcing 'a little something extra' shortly after W101 Direct

BY2K

Membero Americo
It's probably not Nintendo related, since they are waiting after the Direct to do it, right?

Himself

I'm putting my money on a Smash announcement. Nothing to get excited about. I do hope it helps a wider audience become aware of Platinum's games, however.

Sendou

It's probably not Nintendo related, since they are waiting after the Direct to do it, right?

Well how they're referring to the W101 Direct while saying they'll have a surprise makes me think that if it absolutely had nothing to do with either Nintendo or W101 then they would have done it completely separately. I seriously doubt it's a new game or anything like that though.

Mistouze

user-friendly man-cashews
But I don't see them announcing something major on another platform right after a Nintendo Direct either. Soooo I'm not hyping myself too much.

spekkeh

Banned
Why do I get the feeling there is going to be disappointment when it turns out this is a character for Smash?

Because with Nintendo there's always ridiculous hype and then crushing disappointment about the thing people knew was going to happen all along. Being a Nintendo fan means reveling in it.

Why do I get the feeling there is going to be disappointment when it turns out this is a character for Smash?

Because you've somehow overlooked all the people expressing interest in that possibility? If anything, the fact that this isn't actually part of the Direct shoots this down, as it eliminates the chance of "one more thing before we finish..." leading in to a Smash character trailer.

Phazon

Platinum said it was 'a little extra announcement', so it's people their fault if they are disappointed if it's 'only' a Smash Bros. reveal for W101 guy/stage or whatever.

I'm expecting that btw.

tolkir

Platinum Collection:

Madworld HD
Bayonetta
Vanquish
Anarchy Reigns
Metal Gear Rising
+ Soundtrack CD.

Price: 30 Euros.

WiiU version with Bayonetta 2 Demo

V

Vilix

Unconfirmed Member
From the developers that brought you Metal Gear Rising comes...

Wait for it...

Wait for it...

ZONE OF ENDERS 3

You know you want this. Yes. YOU!!!

Nubzcake

Banned
projectk-2013-08-02-18-34-33-69.jpg

Viewtiful Joe HD Collection + Viewtiful Joe 3!

i'd cum in my insteadily if that announcement is made
my body is ready

Top Bottom