• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Star Wars Mafia |OT| A Wretched Hive of Scum and Villainy

Zubz

Banned
Vote: OceanicAir

I am going to stay with my vote from yesterday, for now.

And don't forget that I was right about swamped somehow. That can't be coincidence.

That seems like flimsy logic, though. Plus, you're very trusting of Redhood for little more than a claim that he's a Ordinary Rebel (I may be just as useless, but at least I'm not Ordinary!). The only thing you have going for you is that you voted for Swamped, but that was pure luck.

I'm just as suspicious of Quantum, though; he roleclaims immediately after we see our first useful role, and says he's one, too (Seeing how it's the only role we all know about and would want to keep safe, despite this making him an obvious Hutt target and him having the power to protect himself). That could easily mean he's a Hutt trying to trick us into thinking that he's a useful Rebel, claiming something we know could have helped us. I know he may not have expected everything to derail as it had, but it also took over what little Memorial Day discussion we had going, too.

I don't want to go off of something without any major leads beyond mere suspicions. Plus, I was certain a now-dead Rebel was a Hutt. I'll probably unvote by the end of the real-life night, seeing how I just want to get discussion flowing again instead of congealing. However, the game has come to a standstill, I don't completely believe that Traube and Quantum or Hutts (Although I can see it) and I want to see how this'll go. I'm with AbsolutBro; Setre only shows up to defend himself, or in one case, Barry. If he was completely inactive, that'd be one thing, but he seems to fervently want to keep himself alive in this game, despite not helping in the Hutt Hunt. Sorry, man.

Vote: Setre

Zubz, can you answer a quick question about your role, I'm a bit confused. If either you or TWE die tonight, you will both die, but if one of you are detained today, the other one won't die. Am I correct or way off?

Makai

xp8CYgx.jpg

LkGbfkR.png

I'm not sure what I'm watching, but it is both awesome and frightening.

I like the setre vote far more than the rymuth one. I do think there is something to be said about using "Imperial" over "Hutt", because only a filthy imperial would know they were onboard.

I'm still debating internally, on the edge of my seat for blarg and makai's duel

Zubz

Banned
tumblr_mi8fozw7Ze1rdzxebo4_500.gif

... Of course, all of this is honor-based, and there's a chance that Blarg might lie. Heck, he might even be trying to distract us... I mean, we were starting to pick up conversation again, even if this line war was planned last night/this morning.

I was pretty much waiting until tomorrow/replies from Setre before voting for the reason I said before. But since I can always unvote

Vote: Setre

Holy shit that was amazing. Props to Makai. That was tense AF.

Wonder what Blarg will role claim. Hopefully something good. I honestly think he expected to win.

Since we're all still waiting, I'd like to recommend that we nominate Zubz or TheWorthyEdge for being detained today.
1. We can't protect the both of them and they're probably the top Hutt targets tonight since they're a two for one special. If we detain one of them today, a doc can protect the other one tonight and that one will still be alive tomorrow.
2. We'll have a confirmed rebel member tomorrow.

I know it doesn't sound like a good idea, but it might be for the best. Any thoughts?

Since we're all still waiting, I'd like to recommend that we nominate Zubz or TheWorthyEdge for being detained today.
1. We can't protect the both of them and they're probably the top Hutt targets tonight since they're a two for one special. If we detain one of them today, a doc can protect the other one tonight and that one will still be alive tomorrow.

I know it doesn't sound like a good idea, but it might be for the best. Any thoughts?

I mean if you REALLY are going to do this (better for the Hutts if you ask me?) then vote me I guess. I'm "inexperienced" in the online mafia realm and I think people would rather have Zubz around. Still, I don't think its a good idea but I guess that could be because you are saying for me to be on the chopping block. XD

I mean if you REALLY are going to do this (better for the Hutts if you ask me?) then vote me I guess. I'm "inexperienced" in the online mafia realm and I think people would rather have Zubz around. Still, I don't think its a good idea but I guess that could be because you are saying for me to be on the chopping block. XD
I don't really like the idea of detaining a rebel, but I think it's the only way to guarantee that one of you makes it through the night.

Looking at this...this is really suspicious. If you are a townie you want as many townies as possible still alive. If you would trust me and Zubz than you would already see that we are confirmed rebel. That's up to you bud, but I really don't see this being very beneficial to the Townies. Honestly, I don't even believe you anymore about the guns and shield tbh. Go ahead and keep your imaginary gun and shield. Looking at some of these posts and how the balance would be shifty with 2 armourers makes sense.

Terrabyte20xx

Junior Wrestlemania XXX Champion
I am 100% AGAINST detaining one of the combat buddies. I can't believe you even suggested that. The more CONFIRMED rebels we have to discuss stuff with, the easier it is to find Hutts. Sure, that could truly confirm their role by showing us one of their role PMs, but I don't think think it will add anything at this point.

Yes this would potentially make it so the odds are better for Zubz or I to make it through but I just feel that you already know one of us is going to die tonight. If I were a Hutt I wouldnt kill one of us tonight because you (the Hutts) have a better chance of being sought out because of the debacle between Zubz and I. Just a thought and knowing me I'm probably wrong.

Makai

So, TheWorthyEdge and Zubz - winner of five-in-a-row lives?

3caf353e-f0bc-4599-9393-c88fe34ee4cb

I'm not endorsing this plan, but it makes mathematical sense. Better we lose two people today than three. I'd rather we don't do it, though. It's pretty heartless, and a plausible Hutt might turn up soon. I'm not even convinced the Hutts are going to attack them tonight. More likely, they attack Quantum's gun recipient and kill the combat buddies later.

So, TheWorthyEdge and Zubz - winner of five-in-a-row lives?

3caf353e-f0bc-4599-9393-c88fe34ee4cb

I'm not endorsing this plan, but it makes mathematical sense. Better we lose two people today than three. I'd rather we don't do it, though. It's pretty heartless, and a plausible Hutt might turn up soon. I'm not even convinced the Hutts are going to attack them tonight. More likely, they attack Quantum's gun recipient and kill the combat buddies later.

Like I said. If we are actually going to do this, kill me.

Top Bottom