• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Star Wars Mafia |OT| A Wretched Hive of Scum and Villainy

This is a nightmare man. Not enough time to think this through.

Traube no claim
Redhood56 OR
Palmer_v1 unlyncher
CzarTim OR
OceanicAir PR
Barrylocke no claim
Zippedpinhead OR
AbsolutBro no claim
Johnnyquickknives no claim
TheWorthyEdge CB
Matt Attack no claim
Quantumbro Armor
Zubz CB
Raindoc no claim
ejawa no claim
Setre Motion detector
Makai OR
Rymuth no claim
No claim should just be an ordinary rebel claim.

Palmer_v1

Back from my ticket! Luckily it was a monitor that needed to be turned on. End users are morons.

So, to add to the insanity, my client is actually 1 of the 4 people voting for me right now!

Hint: It's obviously not TWE.

Vote: Makai

I am literally just shifting my vote so I'm not the one detained. Really surprised by the Barrylocke votes out of nowhere.

Zatoth

Vote: Barrylocke

Was also on my list. His posting style differed so much compared to the previous game. Maybe he was just a afraid that posting too much would get him removed fast?

I don't really know. Just felt odd that he changed so much.

Vote: Barrylocke

Was also on my list. His posting style differed so much compared to the previous game. Maybe he was just a afraid that posting too much would get him removed fast?

I don't really know. Just felt odd that he changed so much.
I mean if I got killed on night one after being active during the day, I'd change it up so I could stick around. I'm thinking he has a power role, but doesn't want to bring attention to it.

No. No. Nonono. Do NOT let this turn into a moslynch because of two curveballs. I am an ORDINARY REBEL. Im active again because Ive cleared my mind of some shit that you can find in some OT posts. DO NOT KILL ME.

Zatoth

I mean if I got killed on night one after being active during the day, I'd change it up so I could stick around. I'm thinking he has a power role, but doesn't want to bring attention to it.

Maybe. I really have no idea anymore. I hope I am not wrong. Sorry Barry if you are indeed a Rebel.

Playing on the Mafia side was far more relaxed.

You're all confused and looking for anway to follow. This is what the mafia wants. What mafia actung things have I done besides not being around. I've been active on day 3. What have I done on this day that makes me look like scum. Please think. Please do not vote for me.

Makai and oceanic air have both been said again and again to be more scummy than me. the only thing that people have had against me is that I was not as active on the first two days as I was in the first game. if there is anything else that I have done to be more comfy than that simply say it now. Otherwise get rid of those votes on me now you will mislynch

CzarTim

... I'm honestly not sure right now:

Traube - no claim
Redhood56 - OR
Palmer_v1 - unlyncher
CzarTim - OR
OceanicAir - PR
Barrylocke - OR
Zippedpinhead - OR
AbsolutBro - no claim
Johnnyquickknives - no claim
TheWorthyEdge - CB
Matt Attack - no claim
Quantumbro - Armor
Zubz - CB
Raindoc - no claim
ejawa - no claim
Setre - Motion detector
Makai - OR
Rymuth - no claim

who are the 3-5 hutts on this list?

I'm sorry for my post looking ragged, but I am mobile and using voice to text so that I can say my thoughts quickly. DO NOT KILL ME. Not thanks to a last minute confusion moment.

... I'm honestly not sure right now:

Traube - no claim
Redhood56 - OR
Palmer_v1 - unlyncher
CzarTim - OR
OceanicAir - PR
Barrylocke - OR
Zippedpinhead - OR
AbsolutBro - no claim
Johnnyquickknives - no claim
TheWorthyEdge - CB
Matt Attack - no claim
Quantumbro - Armor
Zubz - CB
Raindoc - no claim
ejawa - no claim
Setre - Motion detector
Makai - OR
Rymuth - no claim

who are the 3-5 hutts on this list?

Probably one or two within the ordinary rebels.

~5 minutes. Can we get a vote count so we can see where we stand, before we do something really bad? On my phone, can't do it.
Barry is leading, bit redhood is close behind.
Interesting that you defend Barry, but you had no problem to vote against zipp. Who, I think, is not more suspicious than Barry.
I don't know if I'm defending him, but more telling people not to start a vote against someone when there's less than 30 minute left.
I'm sorry for my post looking ragged, but I am mobile and using voice to text so that I can say my thoughts quickly. DO NOT KILL ME. Not thanks to a last minute confusion moment.
Change your vote!

~5 minutes. Can we get a vote count so we can see where we stand, before we do something really bad? On my phone, can't do it.
no way in hell is anyone pulling up a vote count in the next 5 minutes. All of my prior vote counts. took 20 minutes or so.

I believe in mind that I'm getting lynched. It's just the fact that its happening things to come last minute moments in the last 20 minutes of the game. I hope you will use my death has a way of finding who was killing me, because I swear there has to be someone who decided to shift the blame or is using the shift of blame.

Setre

Barry originally voted for Worthy on Day 1 but Unvoted him. He did vote for Blarg but so did I.

redhood voted for Ex day 1, his vote for Blarg came near the end claiming he'd "change h is vote if anything came up", he just voted for Barry but quickly changed again.

Vote redhood guys.

Barry originally voted for Worthy on Day 1 but Unvoted him. He did vote for Blarg but so did I.

redhood voted for Ex day 1, his vote for Blarg came near the end claiming he'd "change h is vote if anything came up", he just voted for Barry but quickly changed again.

Vote redhood guys.
vote: redhood

Palmer_v1

I'm sticking with my initial gut feeling of Makai. I have a bad feeling none of the candidates have been Hutts and we're just sabotaging ourselves, but so be it.

Just in case I forgot to say it in the insanity before: Vote: Makai

Setre

I'm really sorry if you are, but its either you are me and I know for a fact that I'm not. I can't believe everyone got swayed the way that they just did.

So am I. I went for you simply because of a gut feeling, didn't expect anyone else to pay attention to me. The bandwagoners were: eJawa, traube, and redhood.

Zatoth

So many votes in so many directions! Man, I'm sure the Hutts must love this!

Hutt message board right now
itGk5TJ.gif

Zatoth

Okay. I'll probably be detained tomorrow, if I am wrong. But I don't see why redhood would lie now?

OVERRIDE: Barry

Top Bottom