• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWE Hell In A Cell '17 |OT| Here Comes The Money.....There Goes The Money

Benjamin and Gable win since they'll probably be going for the tag belts next.

Orton wins because well yeah it's Orton vs Rusev.

Roode wins in a boring match where Ziggler beats him up for most of it. Ziggler will have some new shitty entrance and then whine about how it's not getting him over.

AJ wins. Probs gonna be a P1 Forearm into End of Days spot.

New Day will win and this match is gonna be so fucking awesome.

Natalya will retain. Maybe Carmella trying to cash in but failing.

Jinder wins in another match where Nakamura tries his least for a 2.5 star rating.

Shane wins because how else are they gonna justify using him for his next match where a heel hates the way he runs the show.

I'm ready!

53jU8qi.png

Didn't realize US championship was a triple threat.

That'll make it make more sense for AJ to drop the title here because he won't have to eat the pin.

Shauni

The logo and graphics are pretty cool. Shame they cut unique sets for PPV. That would be pretty cool to recreate as a set

Shauni

Didn't realize US championship was a triple threat.

That'll make it make more sense for AJ to drop the title here because he won't have to eat the pin.

It was just Corbin vs AJ at first, but Tye got added in the preshow

Renee just referred to Shane and Owens as "our first HIAC match tonight".

No way it's not the main event.

I think she just meant first as just first of two, because there's only two HIAC matches

somedevil

Is Jason Jordan even doing anything noteworthy on Raw?

Gable came out so far ahead on that deal, it's insane.

Teaming with Matt Hardy. Though it seems Gable and Shelton will get the winner of the Usos vs New Day match while Matt and Jordan are feuding with Gallows and Anderson.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Is Jason Jordan even doing anything noteworthy on Raw?

Gable came out so far ahead on that deal, it's insane.
I don't really think it's that uneven. Jordan seems to be in one of the main segments of Raw often and wrestles every week. I don't think Gable is really doing the same with Benjamin.

Oersted

AJ and Charlotte both were way cooler as heels.

Charlotte's took a massive dive though. Went from main eventing Raw all the time and being a star there to going to SD and not being used properly for MONTHS.

Most of the female roster have been extremely misshandled.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
I thought they were just about to play Shock by Fear Factory.

dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun

Top Bottom