• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWE Money in the Bank '17 |OT| It's A New Day!(One) Yes It Is!(H)

I like her finisher.

lana-finisher.gif

Pulled out a wicked looking move on smackdown just gone. Body slam kinda thing. Haven't a breeze how else to describe it

Edit:bewarethebatsie got it

THE GORDITA CRUNCH

My predictions:

Colons over Hype Bros. Either Ryder turns on Mojo or you start seeing the signs of a turn.

Lana wins via DQ. Can't see Naomi losing to Lana unless Lana pulls an incredible performance. Lana going over clean might hurt both performers.

Usos might win the upset clean due to heel tactics. Despite the odds against Usos, can't see New Day just up and beat them. Have them chase it.

I can actually see Carmella winning the MITB. I can't see her winning a title on a one on one match. Also gives her and Ellsworth a better heel gimmick to taunt with the briefcase.

Corbin or Sami to win their MITB match. Maybe more Sami than Corbin. Bout time we had a face MITB winner.

Jinder over Randy. No point in derailing the Jinder train.

ReiGun

Predictions!

Kickoff Match: The Hype Bros. The Colons are jobbers and Ryder just got back.

Smackdown Women's Championship Match: Naomi. She should win. She needs to win. Lana winning would be dumb.
Which is why it'll probably happen and I'll feel like an idiot.

Smackdown Tag Team Championship Match: The Usos. New Day needs to chase for a while, and Usos winning (hopefully clean) establishes them as a real force.

Women's Money in the Bank Ladder Match: Charlotte. I personally think Natayla should win because she needs some credibility as the current top heel in the division. But Charlotte is everyone's fave and needs to look strong so...yeah.

Men's Money in the Bank Ladder Match: Baron Corbin. Corbin needs this so badly. Dude hasn't a single accomplishment to his name since winning the ARMBAR at last year's Mania.

WWE Championship Match: Jinder Mahal. All Hail the Maharajah.

ReiGun

Mojo is infinitely more likeable with Ryder than on his own

They're a good team chemistry-wise, and both dudes are likeable (mainly when Mojo calms down and acts like himself). If Mojo were better in the ring, I would not mind them being in title contention at all.

They're a good team chemistry-wise, and both dudes are likeable (mainly when Mojo calms down and acts like himself). If Mojo were better in the ring, I would not mind them being in title contention at all.

Mojo is a solid hot tag bigger man.

And they have a good finish

Top Bottom