• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWE Money in the Bank '17 |OT| It's A New Day!(One) Yes It Is!(H)

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
The best there is, the best there wa— SHUT THE FUCK UP

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
Wow Natty made it through that whole promo package without riding Brett's jock, it's a miracle.

I'm going to say Carmella gets it. I want it to be Becky but given it's on first I think there's a chance they're setting up for something later tonight.

They completely skipped Chyna as one of the most important women in wrestling history. What a shame.

Is there some reason for this? Maybe the clean WWE doesn't want to associate with her?

I was watching waiting for them to say her name then thought they were waiting to say her name last. Unfortunate. RIP Chyna

DCpI7fdVYAA3WQM.jpg

mreddie

Is there some reason for this? Maybe the clean WWE doesn't want to associate with her?

I was watching waiting for them to say her name then thought they were waiting to say her name last. Unfortunate. RIP Chyna

Hunter doesn't want her name associated with him

Hex

Banned
Jesus christ the flaw can not do a samoan splash right, can not do a samoan drop right and does a horrible super kick.
WWE needs to stop coddling people because of who their father's were.
Though Tamina probably does have dirt on Vince

Top Bottom