• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWE Money in the Bank '17 |OT| It's A New Day!(One) Yes It Is!(H)

ReiGun

They pretty much have to turn AA heel now. Tag division is super face heavy right now between New Day, Breezango, and now Hype Bros, and all three teams are way more over than Alpha.

shaowebb

SInce I believe WWE is the king of worst possible outcomes I bet either Baron Cor-boring or Dolph Whofuckingcares wins money in the bank and does it clean.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Do we have a PPV Guy status? Haven't spotted him yet.
Is that the guy with long hair that's always in the front row? He's there tonight, to the left of center, wearing an American flag hat.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I mean Corbin is winning.

They wouldn't have him losing to Zayn otherwise.

Should've used my pic for the OP

8HfwWqe.jpg

Neverfade

Is that the guy with long hair that's always in the front row? He's there tonight, to the left of center, wearing an American flag hat.

There he is! I can rest easy now.

Someone got the scoop on that dude? Is he McMahon's illegitimate son paid to keep hush with lifetime tickets?

ReiGun

Hm. They shortened the intro to Mella's theme. It actually improves it as an entrance song.

Women up first. The winner is so cashing in on Naomi/Lana.

Please give Tamina a proper theme.

I know it would make no sense, but they should give her Team BAD's theme.

Anything is better than the shit she has now.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
There he is! I can rest easy now.

Someone got the scoop on that dude? Is he McMahon's illegitimate son paid to keep hush with lifetime tickets?
He must be related to someone. I can't imagine being hardcore enough to travel to every event and pay top dollar for those tickets.

Top Bottom