• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth announced for NA - PS4 Retail / PSVita Digital

Digimon games are still a thing?

I remember playing the first one on the PS1 and being really pissed off the games were nothing like the show. Also I could never get my Agumon to digivolve into anything other than a green blob thing. Fuck that game.

Curler

Unconfirmed Member
Can't say I'm too happy about there being a PS4 link on Amazon and now getting PSN-only news. The leak indicated it was coming so I was waiting for confirmation, but it really puts a damper...

Sealtest

Any news on price and cross buy? I know its way to early for this but i'l buy both anyways.

Loved playing the japanese version.

Shiina

Turn based combat. Random encounters.

Game is good, though personally I found it to be a bit on the easy side. Import impressions by other users / digimon fans were highly positive also.

No difficulty options/even on the highest difficulty setting?

zulux21

time to start a petition for a physical ps4 release :p (JK but I would like to have a nice LE to give my wife for her birthday.)

seriously though it's great this is coming it will make my wife really happy and in general it looked like a solid game.

Parakeetman

No one wants a throne you've been sitting on!
No difficulty options/even on the highest difficulty setting?

Dont think there was any difficulty option.

If you are good at these type of "pokemon" design games, then you should be able to stomp all over the title.

As mentioned though, its still a great game regardless of the fact that it might be easy to some.

vinnygambini

Why are strippers at the U.N. bad when they're great at strip clubs???
US PSN only

So you're saying Canada has chance to get physical? :)

yassr9zkq.gif

Hope EU gets boxed but ill get either way. Need to decide either psr or vita! Aah so excited i thought it wouldnt come!!!

18-Volt

Yes! So bought both versions. Gotta support Media.Vision

God Eater 2 next, Namco! And then Ray Gigant. Come on!

zulux21

I really wanted this but if it's digital only I think I'll wait for a deep discount.

I'm not a fan of digital goods myself, but if you really wanted this you should at least consider rewarding them for bringing it over, as if everyone that wanted this waited for a deep discount just because there was no physical version then we would likely never see another release like this again.

Dugna

Guess I be getting it for Vita, but man Namco Bandai glad you didn't do what SE did with Type-0 HD. They're really enjoying these multiplatform releases even surprised this isn't coming to PC also with how announcements have been going.

Parakeetman

No one wants a throne you've been sitting on!
The most impressive thing to me about the game was how well they converted Suzuhito Yasuda's characters into 3D perfectly.

Top Bottom