• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth announced for NA - PS4 Retail / PSVita Digital

stryke

Hopefully they do a better job porting this to PS4 and not that blurry 720p shit they pulled with J Stars Victory Vs.

Yes! Great news with the retail release!
I'm wondering how long it will take Bandai Namco until they release Tales of Hears R for the PS4. It seems like that are porting every game they have for the Vita to PS4 too.

Hearts R is older now, so they probably won't bother with it. But it does raise the possibility that there will be a PS4 version of Ray Gigant if they do decide to bring that over.

Rymuth

rs_500x359-131022110501-k_bravo.gif

Bravo, Bamco.

Now make my week by announcing God Eater localization.

For people who played this is can you save anywhere like Pokemon or do you have to use specific save points? This will help me decide which version to get.

Yazuka

Hearts R is older now, so they probably won't bother with it. But it does raise the possibility that there will be a PS4 version of Ray Gigant if they do decide to bring that over.

Yeah, probably. But then again, you never know.
Wouldn't be too surprised if Ray Gigant got a PS4 release if it comes west.

Parakeetman

No one wants a throne you've been sitting on!
Contacted a mod to have the thread title changed to something more accurate. Hopefully they will be able to assist to help cut down on confusion.

Sealtest

Just imagine how big this would've been if amazon.ca wouldn't of leaked it few weeks back.

Sure that could've been a mistake but I trusted that product page and my preorder.

Top Bottom