• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT6| Daley Blind Is a Hack Of a Player

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just when I finally get around to play....

https://twitter.com/LizardSquad/status/513405598621511680

496.gif

Fabio Caressa has got to be a Milanista. He was cheering on Menez on the counter-attack like it was Gilardino in the WC2006 match against Germany. Then Menez shoots at Buffon for an easy save? Dead pan. Fuck him.

Suen

Allegri

In San Siro

With Juve

I can't stop laughing whenever the camera is on him :lol

"Counters", lol.

CHIELLINI GO HOME
The few counters they've had. Let's not pretend that Shawarma hasn't changed anything up front. My point is that they are much faster now than what they were without him last season and it's showing in their first games of the season.

Peco

Fabio Caressa has got to be a Milanista. He was cheering on Menez on the counter-attack like it was Gilardino in the WC2006 match against Germany. Then Menez shoots at Buffon for an easy save? Dead pan. Fuck him.

Nah, he's romanista or some shit like that.

Menez is a thug

Pereyra is doing really well. Happy for him. Great first half for both. Surprised the first half is over so soon. Went by quickly.

Suen

Madrid and Barca GAF assemble. We might be witnessing the end of Atletico, at the hands of legends Celta de Vigo.

VAMOS CELTA!

Lightning

Banned
I don't know wether to love you or hate you.

YES! Let's all hate Menez

#TeamSuenToBlack
Real are absolute horseshit. Parma enjoying their well earned Europa campaign?

Madrid and Barca GAF assemble. We might be witnessing the end of Atletico, at the hands of legends Celta de Vigo.

VAMOS CELTA!
What difference does it make? Iker will spell the end of your season anyway. Have fun watching that.

Clegg

3 games of complete shit on the bounce. If we don't improve, starting with a win against Everton, 4th will be gone by mid-October.
Let's not overreact.

City and Chelse are probably the top two. But Everton, United, Arsenal and Spurs all have their own problems. Can't see any two of these teams pulling away to cement the top 4.

Tubie

VAMOS CELTA!

No thanks.

I want La Liga to be more than a 2 team thing. If anything I hope Valencia also starts playing good football.

We're playing like crap, I don't see us scoring or doing anything good. We need a regista, we really do.

Anyway, Juve to win 2-0, Torres to come in and miss a pen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom