• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth announced for NA - PS4 Retail / PSVita Digital

SephLuis

Don't know if I will buy it on Vita or PS4, but I'm very happy about the localization.

Any news about GE2 or any other projects ?

evanmisha

It4LCNT.gif

It's a beautiful day

Yazuka

Do you like being disappointed, though?

No, not really. Who the hell likes to be disappointed? I really don't have a personal interest in the game, I just thought they might release it here on the PS4. At the time I said that I had forgotten it was a 2D game and it would probably not come out.
I honestly don't care either way personally. There are other games I would want, but that is for an entirely different thread. =)

Parakeetman

No one wants a throne you've been sitting on!
Its odd that it has not been released already in Asia, since Bandai Namco usually seems to do Asia before the West lately.

Rocky

Banned
I've never played a Digimon game, but I've always been curious about the series. Would this one be a good starting point? How much like Pokemon is the series?

Parakeetman

I've never played a Digimon game, but I've always been curious about the series. Would this one be a good starting point? How much like Pokemon is the series?

Game is very well done and looks fantastic. Plus it is not overly difficult so should be fairly easy for newcomers to enjoy also.

Check the OP as got links to the import OT and good impression write up by RyougaSaotome.

The Import OT for those interested in GAF member impressions of the game.
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1008664

Impressions by GAFs very own RyougaSaotome
http://dokidokikusoge.moe/post/114105770226/import-look-digimon-story-cyber-sleuth

this is actually cool but what about the PSP/3ds that literally got a petition? They're just gonna ignore that?

beggars can't be choosers I guess

Rocky

Banned
Game is very well done and looks fantastic. Plus it is not overly difficult so should be fairly easy for newcomers to enjoy also.

Check the OP as got links to the import OT and good impression write up by RyougaSaotome.

Cool, I'll probably get the PS4 version since I'll be able to remote play it on Vita as well. If I really like it, I'll double dip for the Vita version.

Why does Asia get physical copies of some Japanese games with English localisation when America doesn't? It's happened a few times e.g Okami PS3, Devil May Cry 4 PS4 and now this (potentially).

Parakeetman

Why does Asia get physical copies of some Japanese games with English localisation when America doesn't? It's happened a few times e.g Okami PS3, Devil May Cry 4 PS4 and now this.

Someone was willing to shell out for it basically.

As someone with no knowledge about Digimon, can you guys explain the excitement of this game to me?

Lots of old school Digimon fans and this game in particular was well made. While it might not be as complex as the older titles, its still very good and looks fantastic.

The Import OT for those interested in GAF member impressions of the game.
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1008664

Impressions by GAFs very own RyougaSaotome
http://dokidokikusoge.moe/post/114105770226/import-look-digimon-story-cyber-sleuth

NMFried

I'm so damn happy. Oh man. I played the hell out of Digimon World Championship just because there wasn't another game on the horizon.

Sealtest

Now what's gonna suck is if they make the Agumon,Gabumon DLC exclusive to gamestop. Bandai loves doing stuff like that.

Is this the game that so many people wanted and a petition was made? I'm pretty excited if so, I never thought it would happen.

It started out as re:digitize then evolved once Cyber Sleuth was revealed.

xzeldax3

Is this the game that so many people wanted and a petition was made? I'm pretty excited if so, I never thought it would happen.

EDIT: omfg it is! I'm getting this day one. The visuals alone sold me on it.

xzeldax3

Now what's gonna suck is if they make the Agumon,Gabumon DLC exclusive to gamestop. Bandai loves doing stuff like that.

It started out as re:digitize then evolved once Cyber Sleuth was revealed.
Thanks for that, I remember the re:digitize subtitle. I didn't know know they changed it.

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars

EDIT: omfg it is! I'm getting this day one. The visuals alone sold me on it.
Yeah, art is great.

Top Bottom