• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT6| Daley Blind Is a Hack Of a Player

Status
Not open for further replies.
I CANT

Bonucci-crying.jpg

I wish Cleverly underwent those

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Immobile is a very nice striker. Unfortunately his skills are not as useful as his new club was hoping them to be.

he scored just as many goals as Lewy, in significantly less minutes :lol

Ciro is great, he just needs more time. He's a slow starter, like Falcao...and Llion -_-

Yeah, the stories about Bonucci and his 'mental coach' are amazing. But hey, seems to be working, somewhat. You know who doesn't need a pussy ass mental coach?
Tevez is on a completely different level this season :lol that free-role REALLY suits him well! Who would've thought that Allegri is an LVGenius too
I wish Cleverly underwent those
he underwent worse on twitter

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
BykuJRMIMAA_yTx.jpg

Vidal is clearly struggling to keep up with the rest of the lads. The abyssgoer. :(

this is what happens when you take off the Covenant of Artorias ring (to join another team/Covenant), you get DEVOURED by the Abyss.

and now the Four Kings

are Five... [RIP Artorias Vidal 2011 - 2014-transfer-window]

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I don't get it? That was Cologne's shape after a corner?

is this another 'Lahm surrounded by triangles' picture?

It's a 6-3-1/5-4-1, not a 4-4-1-1.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
That top picture is taken out of context right? I mean... its the 90th minute corner for his team right?
Bayern are the ones in black, and it's not even the right shape.

there's no cure for twitter sheep, pappe bb.

Blablurn ban yourself

now

we liked you better when you used to post average Asian chicks

He is incredible. Nobody like him.

He has his h8rs but his appreci8rs outnumber them.

the guy is no different or anymore special than Jose/Capello/Ancelotti. All are proven winners who have had money or the foundations for success already built for them.

i really don't like Pep, he took Barca from playing amazing football with eto/henry and Messi to the boring shite by the time he left

FootballFan

the guy is no different or anymore special than Jose/Capello/Ancelotti. All are proven winners who have had money or the foundations for success already built for them.

i really don't like Pep, he took Barca from playing amazing football with eto/henry and Messi to the boring shite by the time he left

I disagree.

He got them playing that way in the first place.

But this is a tired argument.

Pep is brilliant in my opinion, that's all.

Blablurn

Blablurn ban yourself

now

i like you better on twitter. your gaf persona is questionable.

pappe

Blablurn ban yourself

now

Oh.

Gaf is full of liars... you should be ashamed Bla.

I disagree.

He got them playing that way in the first place.

But this is a tired argument.

Pep is brilliant in my opinion, that's all.

That first season was more of a hybrid between his way and Rijkaard's. It was exciting and fun to watch. As he put his own ideas more onto the team he killed the excitement watching Barca use to bring. Same with Munich who are a lot less exciting to watch now.

I would have loved to have seen him in Serie A with Roma after he quit Barca. It would have been a good to show he can build a team that needs work. Maybe he gets tired of Munich in a couple years and will replace Wenger.

Yeah. Another thing you can do right now without equipment is lay with your arms spread out and put your legs up on a chair at a 90 degree angle, like you're sitting down on with your back to the floor. Gravity will realign your hips and it'll ease your back a bit.

Can you tell I've been dealing with this shit for years? Fucking heavy squats were a terrible idea for a guy like me. :lol

Yeah sounds like you've had some trouble.

------------

Why is it you always do silly shit in the morning?

I just knocked apple juice all over the cooker!

Blablurn

Wes should give me a "is tired of being taken seriously" tag

I'm the same everywhere :*

ODD OMGGGGGG

I can't even quote you now :eek: WHAT HAPPENED? DID YOU GO?

OTT: what's your favourite smart-casual combo? xoxo

You're never on my side in this thread, Yurt. NEVER.

Even though I love 'Die alte Dame' (Juve) so much.

Time to go to the hairdressers. Usually I just take a picture of some german player and say give me that, but today I will take a picture of Ramsey

hiroshawn

Banned
Do you guys have any advice on job interviews?

http://www.e4s.co.uk/docs/job-interview-technique-tips.htm

Quote Originally Posted by jtncarter View Post
My greatest weakness

My greatest weakness is delegation. I know that if I do something, it will be done right and on time. It?s hard for me to pass work on to others because I take my work seriously and personally.

Works every time.

End with a few questions.

The last question should be?

What is holding you back from offering me the job right now?

This shows confidence and gives you a chance to address any problems before you leave.

Do you guys have any advice on job interviews?

Don't tell the HR person they are an idiot. I was once asked "describe how you handled a dangerous situation" and kept saying I have not been in one. But the lady kept insisting so I told her "I am not an idiot like you and I never put myself in a situation I can't handle"

Blablurn

Know the company history and have a good understanding of what they do and most importantly dress like a boss.

http://www.e4s.co.uk/docs/job-interview-technique-tips.htm

Quote Originally Posted by jtncarter View Post
My greatest weakness

My greatest weakness is delegation. I know that if I do something, it will be done right and on time. It?s hard for me to pass work on to others because I take my work seriously and personally.

Works every time.

End with a few questions.

The last question should be?

What is holding you back from offering me the job right now?

This shows confidence and gives you a chance to address any problems before you leave.

Thanks guys!

Don't tell the HR person they are an idiot. I was once asked "describe how you handled a dangerous situation" and kept saying I have not been in one. But the lady kept insisting so I told her "I am not an idiot like you and I never put myself in a situation I can't handle"

wow. Seriously? :D

Thanks guys!

wow. Seriously? :D

Yeah, it was my first interview after graduation so I was not expecting some stupid HR questions. I should have just said what I did without calling her an idiot. I don't know what she was expecting me to say. Maybe that I saved a bunch or school children from a burning building or prevented a bank robbery or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom