• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT6| Daley Blind Is a Hack Of a Player

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blablurn

This will be my first interview too. Never had one. lol. I worked before but always due to connections I had. So no inteview needed.

And now I actually need to do something. Hopefully I won't fail under the pressure.

FootballFan

Don't tell the HR person they are an idiot. I was once asked "describe how you handled a dangerous situation" and kept saying I have not been in one. But the lady kept insisting so I told her "I am not an idiot like you and I never put myself in a situation I can't handle"

Wut.

Make some shit up man lol.

I just watched the MGSV TGS in English. That Quiet video got me excited. Will be really interesting to see how her story develops
between her torture, saving Big Boss's life, infiltrating mother base, Big Boss saying he would kill her himself, her helping him on missions, and her whole powers/ why we will feel ashamed.

Spoilers for anyone doing a media blackout.

GorillaJu

Wes should give me a "is tired of being taken seriously" tag

I'm the same everywhere :*

ODD OMGGGGGG

I can't even quote you now :eek: WHAT HAPPENED? DID YOU GO?

OTT: what's your favourite smart-casual combo? xoxo

I'm going to the Sony offices on Wednesday! So fucking stoked. I need to figure out what kind of materials to bring and talk about. I figure the quality of writing in the games industry is so low it should be easy to find stuff a beginner/intermediate learner can understand.

Smart-casual, I'm not a fan of sport jacket + jeans, especially with a tie. It's the "just graduated frat boy" style. If sports jacket is involved, I like white oxford button down, skinny trousers and jacket. Trousered rolled up to ankle, low-profile brown oxfords with no socks. That's my look. Cardigan if no jacket.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
September GOAT

ByjIT1gCcAMy_2U.jpg

and her whole powers/ why we will feel ashamed.
can't wait for this :lol I bet I won't
You're never on my side in this thread, Yurt. NEVER.

Even though I love 'Die alte Dame' (Juve) so much.
Thanks Bla <3 but you and FF need to understand that there are no sides on forums :lol just opinions and banter m8. Like, take Zabo for example, I fucking love him but we always disagree on everything. I TOLD HIM MORATA WAS THE SECOND COMING OF JOHN CHARLES! But nooooooooooo

Or use some tentative metaphor

Worked for me

YES WJD!!

Wilbur

Banned
Just realised that's the fabled six games out of the way.

The six games where, when we looked at the fixture list, we all said "that's a real chance to get six wins and get off to a great start".

Two wins, two draws, two losses.

The new era.

The six games where, when we looked at the fixture list, we all said "that's a real chance to get six wins and get off to a great start".

The new era.

#allisforgivenDavid

Arnie

Don't talk about wins and losses.

That we didn't beat Everton yesterday is killing me. I had 18 minutes of headspace in which we absolutely had beaten them. I planned what id say to family and friends, how id be gracious, how id apply what id seen in the match to the theory that we're improving as a team.

Which we are. We were good yesterday and I have no qualms about our performance. Lallana in particular was sublime.

But then fucking "jags" pops up.

cry me a river

Pennywise

This will be my first interview too. Never had one. lol. I worked before but always due to connections I had. So no inteview needed.

And now I actually need to do something. Hopefully I won't fail under the pressure.

To get some pressure of you, you know what you have to do.

The new era.

Other than the Leicester game we were playing with a lot of players that are now out of the squad, hopefully for good, so the only really annoying thing out of the first 6 games is the meltdown. To me, I can only look at the team seriously from the QPR game onwards. What Herrera adds to the midfield has been missing for years. We nearly failed to eradicate the meltdown somewhat if Nolans nose wasn't offside.

I'm going to EGX today, I'll be writing up some impressions of the day and the games later. Will tell you guys what I think of the games throughout the day (small snippets)

Wilbur

Banned
Today really is a dire day, football wise.

CL this week though right? Working 5-9 Tuesday and 12-10 Wednesday. Joy.

Tomorrow day off though, gonna job hunt. It's shit being an adult isn't it.

Other than the Leicester game we were playing with a lot of players that are now out of the squad, hopefully for good, so the only really annoying thing out of the first 6 games is the meltdown. To me, I can only look at the team seriously from the QPR game onwards. What Herrera adds to the midfield has been missing for years. We nearly failed to eradicate the meltdown somewhat if Nolans nose wasn't offside.

Yep.

United have 6 points in 3 games. I'm not counting that shit starting lineup featuring Young, Valencia, and Fletcher. Not even Blackett will regularly play anymore.

Arnie

Today really is a dire day, football wise.

CL this week though right? Working 5-9 Tuesday and 12-10 Wednesday. Joy.

Tomorrow day off though, gonna job hunt. It's shit being an adult isn't it.
I worked out last night, via excel, that I can't afford more than £30 per month on alcohol.

Including nights out.

Luckily work pay for a lot of it, but still. That's fucking minging that. Someday I'll return to the North.

Wilbur

Banned
I worked out last night, via excel, that I can't afford more than £30 per month on alcohol.

Including nights out.

Luckily work pay for a lot of it, but still. That's fucking minging that. Someday I'll return to the North.

That is terrible. I spent 30 quid Friday night and now I'm struggling to pay for my travel this week :lol.

London's great, but prices for shit are mind boggling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom