• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT6| Daley Blind Is a Hack Of a Player

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Vidic is genuinely worse than Bonucci

Of course Handanovic saves it, he saves like 70% of the pens I think or something ridiculous like that.

Galliani just got handed an envelope by some dodgy looking guy, had a cheeky look inside and kept it.. Brilliant. Expect Milan to buy a Cesena player in January.

Elchele

I bought a PS4 and a new tv at the backend of last year when I really couldn't afford it. Now I live in my overdraft. It's frightening really, I'm doing some copywriting on the side to try and climb out of this hole.

Luckily my student bank account lasts for years after graduation so I don't have to pay any interest, but it's still shocking to see myself live in a minus figure.

Especially when you consider that I work a minimum of five days per week, with 10 hour days. And this isn't menial work, I'm not stacking shelves or shuvelling popcorn (I've done that), I'm working for some big fucking clients shepherding around lots and lots of money.

One of my colleagues is returning to Canada because at the age of 28 she still feels like a student in terms of how she has to budget.

I don't have a clothes budget. Most of the shit I wear is years old.

Fucking hell 360 pls just help me bet my way out of this.

I had the excel moment at the start of the year. I needed like 150USD extra to "complete" each month budget. So I decided to start cutting expenses, I don't eat out (I have eaten out 2 times this year), I had to cancel my private health insurance, stopped using taxis (except after 00am), and I don't buy alcohol or anything if I happen to go to a bar/lounge/whatever. I only buy alcohol as a bottle to have fun in a party at some people's house.

Of course I'm not even working yet so it must feel pretty shit for you. But as you said, you're in London in what appears to be a great agency, you will eventually get better payment so you just have to keep going

pls get me a job in London

EmiPrime

Thought about getting a ticket for the Continental Cup final (women's football).

Saw it was in High Wycombe on a Thursday night.

Closed the tab.

That bloody stadium is probably the hardest place to access in the country. It's like they want nobody from London to come.

Thought about getting a ticket for the Continental Cup final (women's football).

Closed the tab.

That bloody stadium is probably the hardest place to access in the country. It's like they want nobody from London to come.

Come friendly bombs, and drop on High Wycombe

Ashes

Banned

Closed the tab.

I think the FA should subsidise women football broadcasting coverage and get it free on the terrestrial channels. I always thought channel 4 should show it. Well at least the women premier league games.

Blablurn

I think in 3 days of FIFA 15 I scored more goals via freekick than in 2 years of FIFA 13 and 14. Seems like they got pretty easy.

The game is strange though. Doesn't feel very fluid. So many strange movements and physique crashes. They added a lot of animations. But the don't seem very natural. Even less natural than last year.

I think in 3 days of FIFA 15 I scored more goals via freekick than in 2 years of FIFA 13 and 14. Seems like they got pretty easy.

The game is strange though. Doesn't feel very fluid. So many strange movements and physique crashes. They added a lot of animations. But the don't seem very natural. Even less natural than last year.

Watching players flip in the air after a collision never gets old though.

Blablurn

I'm pissed off with it to be honest. Just finished a season with Manchester United. No option to buy Falcao.

He costs around 150 million so fuck that.

Holy shit :D

No idea if I should keep FIFA or not. Guess it depends if I need money at some point. But right now I don't feel that I will miss much when it's gone. Especially once I get NBA 2K.

EmiPrime

Come friendly bombs, and drop on High Wycombe

Worthier than Slough. Hate Wycombe with its awful rail links and its impossible to navigate one way system in the town centre.

I think the FA should subsidise women football broadcasting coverage and get it free on the terrestrial channels. I always thought channel 4 should show it. Well at least the women premier league games.

That would be nice. Women's football has improved so much in the last 10 years, it's actually really competitive now that Arsenal aren't the only club investing in it! BT Sport show some games already and I can't imagine it would cost much for CH4 or the BBC to show some league games too.

El Topo

Twenty minutes left until Hamburg hopefully gets humiliated by Frankfurt. Too bad it means they'll score, Frankfurt is a Thomas Schaaf team after all.

Elchele

ByjbvAWIQAEI3TG.jpg

Keller broke Klopp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom