• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT6| Daley Blind Is a Hack Of a Player

Status
Not open for further replies.
@bobito I work for a drilling (rigs) and maintenance company. It's soul crushingly boring :lol

I don't work in Dubai, but it's like...1 hour and 30 mins away! It's amazing there, it really feels like a mini Las Vegas.

-

Some Morata love <3

tumblr_nckuk2R87U1s8z5rho4_250.gif

tumblr_nckuk2R87U1s8z5rho3_250.gif

tumblr_nckvqeSFKz1s8z5rho1_500.gif

tumblr_nckv4xNePH1s8z5rho1_500.gif

I really really love our popped-collar look :lol

Get me a job Yurt, I want to drink Lambo energy drinks too

Scum

You need to build 6 months salary into a savings account asap. I'd just cut spending by 90% between paychecks to get out of the overdraft cycle. Overdraft keeps you locked to an account - get rid of that debt and you open your self up to the ability to choose a more rewarding account. Plus you will then have the whole of your salary to play with. It helps to think of your funds as investment funds - look to build every month & make profit the number 1 goal.

Listen to Ashes, kids. Look after your money properly.

@bobito I work for a drilling (rigs) and maintenance company. It's soul crushingly boring :lol

Oh. Is that what you call it? I thought it was called pimping?
XbrF8Ao.png

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
HAHA Shanks <3 they sell that shite in London too!

The urge to buy a Vita 64gb card is strong. I have a 32gb, but 64gb is like... DOUBLE a 32gb.

Anyone want to buy a 32gb card? Shipping anywhere in Europe :p

ARNIE IS DYING AND YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT UPGRADING YOUR VITA JESUS CHRIST FADEL%JW@#$:K%NJ#$KN

kharma45

I hate these quartz movement watches. If I don't wear mine for a day I have to set the time again. That's no way to live. Also, the date feature on mine is useless because it doesn't recognise months with anything other than 31 days. It might be that my watch is just a really expensive piece of shit.

Sounds like she's got a fault. Quartz watches are more accurate than autos.

ARNIE IS DYING AND YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT UPGRADING YOUR VITA JESUS CHRIST FADEL%JW@#$:K%NJ#$KN

But they don't sell it in Seoul :(

I could never live in the middle east. I took Irish skin instead of Italian and would be red 24/7 365 days a year

Scum

Transfer Gossip from BBC Sport

Liverpool are preparing a £31.2m bid for unsettled Napoli striker Gonzalo Higuain, 26, in January. (Fichajes - in Spanish)

Chelsea want Everton's Republic of Ireland international Seamus Coleman, 25, to be their next right-back. (Sun on Sunday - subscription required)

Manchester United, Arsenal and Liverpool have been given a boost in their pursuit of German international Marco Reus, 25, after he informed Borussia Dortmund he will not renew his contract with them. (Daily Star Sunday)

Aston Villa midfielder Fabian Delph, 24, has yet to sign a new contract at the club, with Arsenal and Everton mulling over making a move for the new England star. (Sunday Mirror)

West Ham will look to sell striker Andy Carroll, 25, when the transfer window reopens in the New Year. (Mail on Sunday)

Tottenham are plotting a January move for Valencia's 21-year-old striker Paco Alcacer, who has a £15m release clause in his contract. (Sunday Mirror)

Arsenal are lining up a bid for Malaga star Vitorino Antunes, 27, to bolster their ailing defensive resources. (Sunday Express)

Sir Alex Ferguson has reportedly phoned Cristiano Ronaldo, 29, this week and urged the Real Madrid forward to re-join Manchester United. (Metro)

Other Gossip

Randy Lerner may now be willing to sell Aston Villa for £100m - half of what was thought to be the original asking price when he put the Premier League club up for sale in May. (Sunday Telegraph)

Liverpool are preparing to open contract talks with forward Raheem Sterling, 19, to ward off interest from Spanish giants Real Madrid. (Sun on Sunday - subscription required)

Manchester City manager Manuel Pellegrini says it is too early to judge new £32m defender Eliaquim Mangala, 23, after he scored an own goal and conceded a penalty against Hull. (Manchester Evening News)

Liverpool skipper Steven Gerrard, 34, has hit back at the critics who have suggested he might be finished, saying "it is nice to remind people I can still run". (Liverpool Echo)

Newcastle manager Alan Pardew has played down "joke" comments from Mike Ashley that he has just one game to save his job. (Newcastle Evening Chronicle)

The Scottish Football Association has postponed its hearing into allegations of racism against Celtic midfielder Aleksandar Tonev, 24, because of the Bulgarian's international commitments. (Sunday Express)

Burnley striker Marvin Sordell, 23, says one of his most prized possessions is a Great Britain 2012 Olympic football shirt signed by Ryan Giggs. (Observer)

Manchester United defender Rafael, 24, has admitted he will sleep well on Saturday night after laying to rest the nightmare of their defeat by Leicester with a 2-1 win over West Ham. (Daily Star Sunday)

Former Barcelona, Tottenham and England boss Terry Venables says the experience of selling Diego Maradona and Paul Gascoigne during his career means he understands just how much Liverpool are currently missing Luis Suarez. (Independent on Sunday)

Everton boss Roberto Martinez believes defender Phil Jagielka's last-gasp wonder strike in the Merseyside derby is the best goal he has ever seen live. (Liverpool Echo)

Liverpool striker Daniel Sturridge has revealed via Twitter that he is closing in on a return to fitness following the thigh injury he suffered while with England earlier this month. "I'm closer to fitness each day and working hard to return to help the team," he wrote.

Crystal Palace striker Fraizer Campbell has enjoyed a bit of banter at team-mate Martin Kelly's expense following the latter's attempt at a cross during Saturday's 2-0 win over Leicester. He wrote: "Did any one collect Martin Kelly's cross from the M25?!?"

Hull midfielder Tom Huddlestone described his side's start in the 4-2 home defeat by Manchester City as "shocking". He wrote: "Tough afternoon today. Shocking start from us but after that we gave as good as we got I thought."

Manchester United midfielder Ander Herrera is waiting to find out the extent of the back injury that forced him off during his side's 2-1 win over West Ham. "I hope my back is fine soon," he tweeted.

And finally
Leeds United owner Massimo Cellino watched his team's defeat at Brentford on the front row of the Leeds away support at Griffin Park, posing for pictures with supporters and queuing up to buy a hotdog. (Observer)

Cellino has sacked consultant Graham Bean after a dispute over when next week's Championship match against Reading will be played. (Yorkshire Evening Post)

Yurt pls go throw a rock into the arid desert and see if you strike oil and help arnie if you're so concerned. some humanitarian you are you don't even like morata, he was dying m8 and you wanted to send him back to madrid, have you read about the spanish economy in la stampa UAE edition? its worse than in london m8 pints are like £6 its the worst.

kharma45

Don't buy that watch. I love omega but hate metal straps. You should be getting a leather strap. Separates the men from the boys.

My gf tells me the same but I just like the metal bracelet better. Leather strap fits the PO better

OMEGA_Seamaster_Planet_Ocean_titanium_liquidmetal1-620x417.jpg

SMP is all about the metal.

It's accurate. It's just that the movement of my wrist is only enough to power it about a day after I've taken it off

ah right

Is Zeman the crazy one that was at Roma, that had the team bar two defenders all lined up in the center for kick offs all the time??

That's him.

Also, he's the lifelong Juve fan who won't shut up about how Juve doped up in the 90s or influence referees in the lower division in a personal vendetta against his coach son.

But if he beats Inter? I'm ok with him.

I was thinking the other day that it's incredible how posting gifs of goals is basically a job now.

Before 101greatgoals got really big, someone who was doing it should have made an app that you can go on and get gifs of goals or have it push you goals for clubs/leagues you want. I don't know how legal it is, but you don't need to make any money. Do what these other companies are doing where you get people to sign up for an account and build up a huge user base. You could probably just sell once your numbers get big enough. 101greatgoals is a piece of shit anyway, so maybe it's still viable.

Scum

Inter down to 10 men.

Yes Scum :lol that's him :lol

Yep. Crazy Zeman. But his crazyness did allow young Totti to thrive.

That's him.

Also, he's the lifelong Juve fan who won't shut up about how Juve doped up in the 90s or influence referees in the lower division in a personal vendetta against his coach son.

But if he beats Inter? I'm ok with him.

looool
I asked 'cos I saw this bug in FIFA 15 posted on gaming side a while back and remembered.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hv0IWN1GCSo

The entire defence is to blame. I think they've forgotten that they are down to 10 men.

Ah down to ten men haha.

Usually Mazzarri has a couple of years of success at a club before he gets found out as a shit manager. At Inter he has only shown himself to be a shit manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom