• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT6| Daley Blind Is a Hack Of a Player

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would feel bad for Hixx if I didn't post one of his goals too.....

fhvjfc.gif

5 currently, Dean and Killer got relegated when they we're playing alone.

It depends on our lineup though.

get on our level. We are Division 2 right now m8!

faridmon

Whoah, Real Estate and Alvvays? That's awesome! Over here Alvvays open for Foxygen. And Foxygen are supposed to be a really bad live band so I don't I'll go.

Yeah, they are doing a show together. I suppose they are closer to each other musically than Alvvays and Foxygen.

Speaking of that, I need to buy the tickets fast before it sells out. The Institute is surprisingly small venue for that kind of show.

Moobabe

Moobabe.

Twin Peaks.

Season 3.

How excite.

I just recently got the blu-ray box set as I thought it would be the last Twin Peaks related release ever. Amazing.

I know!. I've been posting about it on Facebook non stop for like 2 whole days. I'm so excited. I love everything.

valeo

Don't care about Ozil.

Just want Ramsey and Walcott to come back.

You realise that without Ozil, Theo is going to get no service anyway? Have those two even played together yet?

Thought Ozil was playing well until the Chelsea game. He came back into form and was still one of our only players who could break a game open. Huge loss, we are basically rooted now.

Linius

Believe FC, y'all playing on the regular still despite FIFA 15 being not as good as expected? I'm tempted to buy it this month.

Hixx

Believe FC, y'all playing on the regular still despite FIFA 15 being not as good as expected? I'm tempted to buy it this month.

It's been busy this week but we're getting back to winning most of the time so people are enjoying it again.

-

@SoccerByIves 15m15 minutes ago
Jozy Altidore made it clear today he will seek a move away from Sunderland in January if his playing time situation doesn’t improve. #USMNT

Jozy nooooooooooo

Linius

It is incredibly shit. It is so bad that I'm actively trying to get sent off every match, which I still fail at horribly.

It's been busy this week but we're getting back to winning most of the time so people are enjoying it again.

-

@SoccerByIves 15m15 minutes ago
Jozy Altidore made it clear today he will seek a move away from Sunderland in January if his playing time situation doesn’t improve. #USMNT

Jozy nooooooooooo

These are very conflicting answers

faridmon

http://i.imgur.com/wudA1Tm.jpg[img]

Alcohol doesn't make you look cool! So says the government :P[/QUOTE]

The government says a lot of things, mate

[spoiler] Although I have to say that they are quiet right with this[/spoiler]

[quote="Matthew McConaughey, post: 133478576"]We're all going to die from Ebola soon, go get drunk you nerd[/QUOTE]

I see you have accepted your fate. Ain't gonna die from that budy!

Randdalf

That's brilliant, good luck!

In case you don't get it, please go with "Star Citizen is going to be much better anyway" as your closing statement.

I've got another interview tomorrow at another game developer that you probably haven't heard of, they sound very nice though, so I'm keeping my options open.

Linius

That's brilliant, good luck!

In case you don't get it, please go with "Star Citizen is going to be much better anyway" as your closing statement.

Zaboj, what does it mean when you favourite tweets? Is it a Juve thing? Yurt does it too, all the time :p

Zabojnik

Zaboj, what does it mean when you favourite tweets? Is it a Juve thing? Yurt does it too, all the time :p

It's a 'like', basically. I acknowledge that I read your post and liked it. And since I have nothing more else to add ... Favourite that shit, yo. That's what everybody does, m8. Are you new to social media, m8?

Zabojnik

I've got another interview tomorrow at another game developer that you probably haven't heard of, they sound very nice though, so I'm keeping my options open.

Which one, if you don't mind me asking? Please apply for a job at Foundry 42 / Cloud Imperium Games. I need that insider Star Citizen info. They're hiring all the time.

Moobabe

2-1 win for Harriers.

BT Sports fans are thoroughly satisfied and demanding Kiddy back onto their screens soon. Tv money rolls in. Premiership.

L1NETT

well Hello games are (well at least some) are ex Criterion so kinda makes sense

There are other video game studios dotted about the Uk though Wilbz.

Leamington Spa- Playground games. Rockstar leeds, Ubi have stuff in Newcastle. Evolution are in Runcorn iirc.

Linius

It's a 'like', basically. I acknowledge that I read your post and liked it. And since I have nothing more else to add ... Favourite that shit, yo. That's what everybody does, m8. Are you new to social media, m8?

Alrighty m8

I use favourite to save tweets with useful info I don't want to lose :p

Randdalf

Which one, if you don't mind me asking? Please apply for a job at Foundry 42 / Cloud Imperium Games. I need that insider Star Citizen info. They're hiring all the time.

BossAlien, they make these really popular racing games on mobile. Star Citizen is being developed in Manchester I think, which is too far away for me right now.

Guildford I think. Most game places are for some reason

well Hello games are (well at least some) are ex Criterion so kinda makes sense

There are other video game studios dotted about the Uk though Wilbz.

Leamington Spa- Playground games. Rockstar leeds, Ubi have stuff in Newcastle. Evolution are in Runcorn iirc.

Guildford is definitely a hot spot. Media Molecule, Lionhead, EA, and loads of other ones too. I think there's quite a few in Cambridge too.

I used to see this bloke in a Lionhead jacket all the time on the train to Guildford on my way to school.

Once I asked him about Fable 2 and he just blanked me. Cunt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom