• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT6| Daley Blind Is a Hack Of a Player

Status
Not open for further replies.

Randdalf

iKqDgi8gJYjEr.png

Linius

I've played 2. Never finished it. I remember stealing something completely useless from someone's home whilst the person living there was downstairs. But thanks to his very special skills he some how knew I stole something and had me chased down by the town guards.

Cool story right?

The game wasn't out yet. They were still polishing the turd at that point.

You think that's what they were doing, but they were actually getting drunk with people like me on Microsoft money, and then putting wooden cocks in our faces as we passed out later on the night.

ibmuzoQxESIGz2.jpg

The guy with the wooden cock is a member on here.

I was underaged at this time, can I sue lionhead for sexual abuse?

You think that's what they were doing, but they were actually getting drunk with people like me on Microsoft money, and then putting wooden cocks in our faces as we passed out later on the night.

ibmuzoQxESIGz2.jpg

The guy with the wooden cock is a member on here.

I was underaged at this time, can I sue lionhead for sexual abuse?

What kind of history do you have with Lionhead? :lol

Zabojnik

There's no story really. Just a bunch of us was invited over there because we were big LH nerds. I always hated fable though, also at the time. All about black and white.

But didn't you almost get sued or something? I remember something about you bricking it, receiving a phone call maybe? Dunno.

forgot which season exactly, but I remember Totti scoring like 11 penalties in one :lol

If only we had a media machine like Mediaset behind us. Can you imagine?

But didn't you almost get sued or something? I remember something about you bricking it, receiving a phone call maybe? Dunno.

Oh yeah, that was unrelated to that though. I leaked a story about them shutting down 1/3 of their teams (they used to have 3 games being worked on at all time...) and a hell lot of them being fired as a result. That was actually before this, I must have been 14 or 15, and got calls from angry people in Engurland telling me I couldn't just say things like that. Clearly I could.
351GDFn.png

Zabojnik

Oh yeah, that was unrelated to that though. I leaked a story about them shutting down 1/3 of their teams (they used to have 3 games being worked on at all time...) and a hell lot of them being fired as a result. That was actually before this, I must have been 14 or 15, and got calls from angry people in Engurland telling me I couldn't just say things like that. Clearly I could.
351GDFn.png

So good, lol.

FootballFan

Penalty stats for the past six Serie A seasons. For, against, difference.

Bzc_RxNIgAAvwZY.jpg

Misleading.

It's about when you get them, not how many imo.

Milan could've won those penalties when they were already 4-0 up. Or they could have conceded the penalties in the 88th minute in a 0-0 game.

Not saying that is what happened, but just how I see it m8.

please don't hate me, hate games. HATEGAMES

Zabojnik

Misleading.

It's about when you get them, not how many imo.

Milan could've won those penalties when they were already 4-0 up. Or they could have conceded the penalties in the 88th minute in a 0-0 game.

Not saying that is what happened, but just how I see it m8.

please don't hate me, hate games. HATEGAMES

Well, of course. But what are the chances? I mean, "Balo (pen.)" didn't become a thing just like that.

Meier

Fable 1 was really good but had some serious technical issues. I remember having the game crawl to single digit FPS sometimes when there were a lot of enemies and you'd use a big area effect magic spell. 2 expanded on it and added some neat features and the like but was of course still nowhere near as ambitious as Peter talked about. 3 was okay but really did nothing better and I hated the fact it just like randomly ended without giving you a warning that there was no turning back.

In general, I think it's a fun series.

L1NETT

Breaking news: England matches could be taken around the country again from 2018 - if Wembley becomes home to a new NFL franchise

from ssn

Thoughts?

i'm a fan. Bring on the London Lions if I never ever have to go to watch football at fucking Wembley ever again

FootballFan

Well, of course. But what are the chances? I mean, "Balo (pen.)" didn't become a thing just like that.

No doubt mate. I'm just saying stats like that don't prove much. We all remember checking livescore and seeing Z. Ibrahimovic (pen.) whenever Milan played, I'm just saying.

I'm just saying.

from ssn

Thoughts?

i'm a fan. Bring on the London Lions if I never ever have to go to watch football at fucking Wembley ever again

Think this should have been the plan from the start. Sure, Wembley is an 'iconic' stadium and that but it's a bit silly that all the England fans have to travel down to London (or up if you're near the coast :p) when we have some fantastic stadiums around the country.

Also would like to see Wembley be used for cup finals again, and not the fucking semis.

from ssn

Thoughts?

:lol

Jesus, FA. What a clusterfuck.

From home of football, to shite stadium, to NFL stadium. Logically, it'd be good to have England play all over the country. While it makes complete sense to have the national stadium in the capital and most populous region, it also makes travel time-consuming for like half of the country. Then again, other countries don't seem to whinge so much about having a single stadium for the national team, countries which have far greater distances between the borders and said stadium

Being honest, I'd be completely against it if Wembley stadium wasn't such a soulless emblem of the FA's vanity. There's a lot to be said for having a stadium dedicated to the national team imo, even if that's a purely emotional thing.

edit: Cup semis should definitely not be played at Wembley

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom