• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT6| Daley Blind Is a Hack Of a Player

Status
Not open for further replies.

Batongen

Banned
I casually scrolled through one of my usual dating stalking sites and I came across a girl's profile pic with a Bavaria München emblem in the background. What a turn off.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Playing v Ai on ultimate

3 shots
3 goals
93% pass accuracy
2 red cards
Gets all their stamina back at half time and fades at around a 50% rate
Huntelaar is faster than Sterling

Ea really programmed this fucker

Pennywise

Playing v Ai on ultimate

3 shots
3 goals
93% pass accuracy
2 red cards
Gets all their stamina back at half time and fades at around a 50% rate
Huntelaar is faster than Sterling

Ea really programmed this fucker

Haven't played one game against the AI yet.
Only pro clubs and 1vs1 or coop online.

Might be one of the reasons I'm not totally agressive over Fifa yet.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Monkey stop playing against AI. Please. For your own sanity.
Clubs kills me sometimes
Haven't played one game against the AI yet.
Only pro clubs and 1vs1 or coop online.

Might be one of the reasons I'm not totally agressive over Fifa yet.
Once you start playing the ai and it cheats you what develops is a stone cold hatred of letting it win.

K1LLER7

Steve Bould is fucking shit. Lloyd is fucking shit.
M8 You're just jealous of his ability to head the ball.

Lloyd is great. He busts into your room, says whatever he wants in his high pitch voice, then walks away giving no fucks as to your reaction. He also has Dean under his thumb.

#SteveBouldDatMovement
#WilburOutLloydIn

Jarnet87

Watching Dans Gaming play Alien: Isolation. If the developers intention was to piss people off with the save system then they did a great job. A game like this needs to have a check point system and often.

Wilbur

Banned
Watching Dans Gaming play Alien: Isolation. If the developers intention was to piss people off with the save system then they did a great job. A game like this needs to have a check point system and often.

Yep; me, dean and my dad are playing it right now. Just finished the Nostromo DLC, it's frustrating. Good game but it's annoying dying all the fucking time.

Pennywise

I'm curious how it would look like when my dad would play videogames.
He would most likely play fishing games and his PSN nick would be something like CuntDestroyer55.

Jarnet87

It's hard, man. The fucking thing's everywhere.

yeah it feels more like every time you move to an area especially to advance the game it triggers the alien rather then the alien actually having a mind of it's own. Another thing is the alien doesn't attack the droids. At least not from what I've seen.

Scum

Clegg, Salva and Khrama should be able to help (I think lol)
Cheers.

lool

A few English lessons wouldn't do any harm ¬¬

#battlefor5th

nCUoKLR.png

Watched the one where she dies the other day, hit me hard, instantly called my nan after it finished to arrange a coffee for next week

I literally have zero idea how I will react when my Nan passes away. It fucking upsets me thinking about. I see her once a week and she is just awesome. Everyone should be super nice and helpful to their Nans!

Disappointed in the de Gea discussion earlier. He was the best PL keeper in 2013 and was even better last season where he had 0 mistakes leading to goals in the season and improved in coming out for crosses. Every other PL keeper made more mistakes than de Gea last season and he's only really had 1 this season. His downfall this season is that he hasn't made outstanding saves prior to the Everton match and most of the goals United conceded were down to shit defensive errors that led to numerous 1v1s.

Don't really care about GK stats aside from mistakes. You can see a quality goalkeeper without stats largely. Goals conceded largely depends on how great your entire back 4 is and # of saves depend on how shit your team is. Distribution is largely dependent on your manager's instructions to play it out from the back.

K1LLER7

Disappointed in the de Gea discussion earlier. He was the best PL keeper in 2013 and was even better last season where he had 0 mistakes leading to goals in the season and improved in coming out for crosses. Every other PL keeper made more mistakes than de Gea last season and he's only really had 1 this season. His downfall this season is that he hasn't made outstanding saves prior to the Everton match and most of the goals United conceded were down to shit defensive errors that led to numerous 1v1s.

Don't really care about GK stats aside from mistakes. You can see a quality goalkeeper without stats largely. Goals conceded largely depends on how great your entire back 4 is and # of saves depend on how shit your team is. Distribution is largely dependent on your manager's instructions to play it out from the back.
I would take him ahead of any other PL keeper. We just need to get a solid defence in front of him.

GorillaJu

We just need a better keeper. Mignolet is good but it's better to go through short spells until you find one that really fits as opposed to trying to force someone who clearly isn't right into a long term role.

We just need a better keeper. Mignolet is good but it's better to go through short spells until you find one that really fits as opposed to trying to force someone who clearly isn't right into a long term role.

Agreed.

My perhaps rose-tinted version of Reina from 07-10 would have been perfect for us. Great at dealing with crosses, very comfrotable with the ball at his feet, fantastic distribution with his hands and feet, very good shot-stopping, co-leader in the back 4 with Carragher. And aybe most importantly, before he fell off that cliff, our defenders pretty much always knew what he was going to do. Skrtel particularly has massive trouble in figuring out when Mignolet is staying on his line, and when he isn't, even when the ball is rolling harmlessly into the box.

Valdes should theoretically offer all of that aside from the leadership, and maybe the crosses, and even then he's miles ahead of Mignolet in that regard. Hopefully (assuming we get him) he can regain his pre-injury form from last season. If his injury causes too many issues, or he reverts to his pre-2013/14 form, we'll be looking for another keeper all over again.

valeo

de Gea and Courtois are equally the best keepers in the league, for mine. They have huge potential to get better, too.

Chesney isn't good enough and neither are Hart or Mingolet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom