• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Platinum Games announcing 'a little something extra' shortly after W101 Direct

Luigi in TW101.

This is what I suggested a few months back lol

1228402097969_f.jpg

TDLink

3 possibilities imo, in order from most awesome to least awesome:
  1. Wonder Red in Smash 4
  2. Bayonetta 1 on the eShop, buy and/or pre-order W101 & get Bayonetta for free
  3. eShop Demo for Wonderful 101, available on conclusion of the Direct

So Kamiya will host this Direct?

Yes

Everyone is getting my hype up to unreasonable levels.

It's going to turn out to be unlockable Mario and Luigi hats for the heroes.

That's it.

that way if it's something better i won't be disappointed

Tan

Smash Bros?

Smash Bros.

It's not Smash Bros :(

Everyone is getting my hype up to unreasonable levels.

It's going to turn out to be unlockable Mario and Luigi hats for the heroes.

That's it.

that way if it's something better i won't be disappointed

Ugh, it's totally gonna be this isn't it.

boyshine

Probably another one day early eShop release OR they're talking about the Pikmin3+W101 promotion OR Samus playable in Bayonetta 2. Hoping for Bayonetta 1 port though, that would be very nice.

kooplar

You people act like youve never been let down by a nintendo directo before. Id bet good money its something bayonetta/platinum related in the W101 (costume change,etc)

Bayonetta 1 port.

Wonder red in smash confirmed.

One of these has been my guess since the direct with Bill Trinen. My money is on Smash reveal since a Bayonetta 1 seems out of place with the rest of the Direct.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nLWBcd43RTo&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Go to 14:33 and you'll hear Bill specifically said that the W101 direct would "be focused almost entirely on this game". Note he used the term this game, indicating another game being present, so I doubt it'll be bonuses within the game. It'll be Bayonetta or Smash.

ozfunghi

really doubt its this, but i would like a release date for revengerence pc someday, platinum!

My guess is, it'll be Iwata promoting the PS4 version of Pokémon.

Seriously, wtf? Why would Nintendo give info about a game not coming to their platform FOR another platform???

Scum

Bayonetta: Climax Edition on the eShop
Bayonetta in Wonderful101
Wonder Red/Pink in Smash
eShop demo

Something meh.

Ein Bear

A Bayo 1 port would be awesome, but isnt really related to Wonderful 101. W101 character in Smash is my guess.

Hiltz

Isn't it kind of pointless to promote Wonderful 101 in Smash Bros when Wonderful 101 is coming out very soon and Smash Bros is at least a year away from release ?

Top Bottom