• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Direct - June 6th 2017 15:00 BST

What are you expecting from this Direct?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Welp...they need to fix those Switch shortages soon lol.

jonno394

41780419.jpg

tebunker

Banned
Has Eurogamer gotten any Switch news wrong?

There's a first for everything.

Me personally? I want it on Switch. I've been holding out for now.

However, as everyone knows, a lot of folks get too worked up about, well, everything around here.

Also it's 8 minutes. Not going to have a lot of info.

Hell this could be almost all Pokemon Go related.

BRING ON POKEMON SHUFFLE FOR SWITCH!

No but really I would love either a Gen 4 remake or Stars or something for Switch plz (I actually would not be shocked if they released the next game/s on both 3DS and Switch tbh).

Looking forward to finally playing this game on Switch since I've heard it's actually really good, and I didn't much care for X/Y.

hmm e3 is only focused on 2017 games, which might be why they are saving the stars announcement for this direct. could it be a 2018 game?

e:sun/moon the best pokemon game imo..

Plum

Fuck I didn't expect this at all. Gotta be a new game, nothing else would make sense. Hoping for Switch but expecting 3DS.

tebunker

Banned
I'm gonna be that guy and say I wish this was a Pokken complete announcement for switch instead.

There. I said it.

big_z

I don't play polemon but how much of the bottom 3ds screen did the last games rely on? That's the only thing I could see stopping it from being on switch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom