• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokemon Direct 01.08.13 (U.S.-6AM EST, EUR-12PM CET)

Status
Not open for further replies.
BACqQceCMAAZgiY.jpg:large

I just checked the nintendo.co.uk site and the keywords indicating this as a 3DS exclusive are definitely there all right.

But there's no doubt this game was going to be for the 3DS anyway.

Damn you guys are hyped as fuck! Turn it down a notch or you will be guaranteed to be disappointed and I don't want to be infected with your hype and eventual displeasure.

I'm pretty much satisfied with the current state of Pokemon, all things considered. So even if the announcement is a letdown from all this hype I wouldn't be too deflated.

MarkusRJR

I'm still playing B/W. I need to play through B2/W2 also. It'll be years before I get to a point where I can play this new Pokemon...

Still hyped.

If this is GEN VI, are we all expecting a bullshit 14 or 15 month wait until it's released in America?

You guys do realize that it would be so much easier on all of us if we didn't get this announcement for another half year or so

So, so much easier :(

MarkusRJR

Is there anyway to watch this stream on the Wii U? My computer is busted so otherwise I have to wait until they upload the Direct to YouTube.

cory64

If this is GEN VI, are we all expecting a bullshit 14 or 15 month wait until it's released in America?

You guys do realize that it would be so much easier on all of us if we didn't get this announcement for another half year or so

So, so much easier :(

It's been standardized at 6-8 months since Crystal.
And Black 2/White 2 was only 3 months.

So, this Nintendo Direct is to make us aware of the upcoming App Store update for the iOS Pokedex, and how to properly use it, right?

No, there shall be no disappointment here. Summoning Jutsu -- Pre-E3 2012 Nintendo Direct BODY IS READY IMAGE!

tumblr_m4x1zcAQOV1rp3yy5o1_500.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom