• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Actress Daniele Watts reported for lewd acts, goes nuts at police investigating

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think they're safe or easy responses at all. The more common human tendency is to be immediately provoked to emotional response by anecdotal stories. It requires constant vigilance and restraint to prevent yourself from falling prey to that instinctive reflex.

I definitely agree that people aren't inherently intellectually superior just because they happen to be right in this specific instance. I also agree that some people play this card not because of an honest passion for sound logical process but simply because they want to feel superior. As always, there can be wrong reasons for reaching the right conclusion.

I think it's relatively easy to resist an emotional response when you don't have a strong emotional response in the first place.

But more than that, I think it's far more helpful to actually argue a conclusion to be drawn from the evidence rather than just "wait for evidence" or hold yourself above the debate. Pointing out problems on each side takes far less intellectual effort than looking at the evidence on both sides and then taking it a step further by actually analyzing the evidence and deciding which side to support. It comes with far more risk (especially if you base your analysis on an emotional headline instead of impartial evidence) but is also more rewarding.

By refusing to actually draw a conclusion from the evidence, you are shifting the actual work of coming up with a conclusion to the listener, which is why I consider it lazy.

KHarvey16

I think it's relatively easy to resist an emotional response when you don't have a strong emotional response in the first place.

But more than that, I think it's far more helpful to actually argue a conclusion to be drawn from the evidence rather than just "wait for evidence" or hold yourself above the debate. Pointing out problems on each side takes far less intellectual effort than looking at the evidence on both sides and then taking it a step further by actually analyzing the evidence and deciding which side to support. It comes with far more risk (especially if you base your analysis on an emotional headline instead of impartial evidence) but is also more rewarding.

By refusing to actually draw a conclusion from the evidence, you are shifting the actual work of coming up with a conclusion to the listener, which is why I consider it lazy.

Ridiculous. How can it possibly be necessary to draw a conclusion if the evidence is insufficient to support one?

Opiate

I'm sure that does happen. As I said, we're talking about the common human response, not the atypical one.

Commonly, people respond instinctively and emotionally, and this instinct is challenging to overcome.

It really does not -- I strongly disagree. It takes far more intellectual effort to recognize that anecdotal evidence is weak and should be ignored, even if it appeals to your personal viewpoint and conclusions. I would love for the story in this thread to be true, but I avoided reaching a conclusion even though it would suit my worldview to do so. The point isn't that "I refuse to draw a conclusion, you'll have to do that yourself," the point is that no one should draw a conclusion when there is insufficient evidence. This takes restraint; the common human response, again, is to extrapolate grand conclusions from meager data, especially when that meager data happens to support a conclusion they already wanted to reach.

I'm sure that does happen. As I said, we're talking about the common human response, not the atypical one.

Commonly, people respond instinctively and emotionally, and this instinct is challenging to overcome.

It really does not -- I strongly disagree. It takes far more intellectual effort to recognize that anecdotal evidence is weak and should be ignored, even if it appeals to your personal viewpoint and conclusions. I would love for the story in this thread to be true, but I avoided reaching a conclusion even though it would suit my worldview to do so. The point isn't that "I refuse to draw a conclusion, you'll have to do that yourself," the point is that no one should draw a conclusion when there is insufficient evidence. This takes restraint; the common human response, again, is to extrapolate grand conclusions from meager data, especially when that meager data happens to support a conclusion they already wanted to reach.

Judging by the response I haven't made my point particularly well. I don't advocate knee jerk responses based only on an emotional headline or a fragment of a story. Rather, I just wanted to express my general displeasure with the moral high ground seemingly taken by one specific poster comparing himself to Socrates, and which I suspect others holding themselves above the debate do as well. To couch it in gaming side terms:

[knee jerk emotional response] < [devils advocate/both sides are wrong/Socrates guy] <<<<<<<< [actual reasoned advocacy]

KHarvey16

Judging by the response I haven't made my point particularly well. I don't advocate knee jerk responses based only on an emotional headline or a fragment of a story. Rather, I just wanted to express my general displeasure with the moral high ground seemingly taken by one specific poster comparing himself to Socrates, and which I suspect others holding themselves above the debate do as well. To couch it in gaming side terms:

[knee jerk emotional response] < [devils advocate/both sides are wrong/Socrates guy] <<<<<<<< [actual reasoned advocacy]

Suggesting the evidence is insufficient to reach a conclusion is essentially saying both sides are wrong, assuming "both sides" refers to affirmitive yes and no positions. This can absolutely be the result of reason (and often is), and isn't advocacy of any one conclusion but normally of an intelligent process for reaching one.

Several posters have come back in this thread and admitted we were wrong once the audio came out, some even apologizing to other posters, but there's no satisfying some people.

I also think that some of the bans were hasty, but if the first and only thing you have to say in a thread starting out about possible minority/gender harassment is "I don't believe that shit" or some variant, with no follow up or elaboration, what can you really expect.

lednerg

It's quite important. I don't like people being ridiculed, lambasted, or mocked for what ultimately proves to be no good reason. Further, I don't like looking like a complete ass in the process. I also don't like horribly losing arguments to racists just because I couldn't keep my cool.

As an example, let's say I had an "emotional response" to this story, and was discussing it with someone who is implicitly racist/authoritarian. He keeps insisting that we wait for all the facts*, but I won't abide that answer and try to push him around with the emotional force of my argument.

Then the truth comes out and it becomes clear that he was right; we didn't have all the facts of the case and the woman was lying. Now he wins the argument and I look like a jerk, which could have been completely avoided if I'd remained calm and not relied on emotional arguments. If I had instead simply said, "you're right, you can never know all the facts in any specific case, but the large scale aggregate data makes it quite clear that institutional racism exists," I could have avoided all of those problems. First, I wouldn't have been wrong when the truth came out; I had already established that you cannot know in any specific instance. Second, I don't look like a jerk who bullied someone who was ultimately right. Third, I don't lose the argument because my argument never relied on this specific woman's case in the first place; I rely on large scale data.

*Just to be clear, I am not saying that anyone who wants to "wait for all the facts" must be a racist. I'm saying that someone with a moderate authoritarian lean would default to this position, but not all people who take this position are authoritarian. It's a syllogism.

I agree with all of that. I was saying that it's unreasonable to expect everyone to chill and wait for all the facts. That's what I meant by calm and logical.

People are going to have gut reactions to these kinds of stories such as "fuck the police". I don't see the point of acting like people shouldn't be angry or vent their frustrations. When a "wait for the facts" guy comes in as if he's above the fray, only to speak down everyone and accusing them of Godwin's Law or what have you, then that's obviously not conducive to conversation. Same goes for those doing a witch hunt, finding people who post serious questions and assuming they have an ulterior motive. It all boils down to ad hominem attacks; we end up arguing about forum members rather than the topic. Being correct about a given topic isn't as important as being civil.

Javaman

She certainly didn't do herself any favors with her reaction. Hollywood is known for blacklisting anyone who is "hard to work with". Now there's an audio recording of her acting childish.

Can't say I'm surprised at what really happened here, virtually every police interaction I can recall wi celebrities resembles this same entitled attitude/shitty behavior. Pretty pitiful to try to ruin a guys career just because you get embarrassed like this. Another situation where a camera/recorder protects the police just as much as the public.

FartOfWar

Banned
I don't think they're safe or easy responses at all. The more common human tendency is to be immediately provoked to emotional response by anecdotal stories. It requires constant vigilance and restraint to prevent yourself from falling prey to that instinctive reflex.

I definitely agree that people aren't inherently intellectually superior just because they happen to be right in this specific instance. I also agree that some people play this card not because of an honest passion for sound logical process but simply because they want to feel superior. As always, there can be wrong reasons for reaching the right conclusion.
Wish I saw you far more frequently in threads. I say this as someone also embarrassed by tweeting initial reporting on the incident.
Gaf users choice award goes to you.

RedStep

Yeah, it does need to be in here.

What purpose does it serve except "Well this case may not be what I thought it was, but something mildly sort of kinda similar happened across the country one time too"? It has nothing to do with anything that happened in LA (not even in theme, except that black women were involved).

FartOfWar

Banned
You're absolutely right, there's no reason to feel excitedly justified when your position ended up being correct in retrospect. Which is why you'd never show such "restrained jubilation," as lexi put it, over being right about someone's character. Or maybe...

...maybe you would do the same thing, and even take it further by not only gloating that those who disagreed with you were wrong, but also painting the whole opposition with a broad brush, and calling them stupid.

Now, for real, I agree with you that people should be restrained in their celebration of being "right," (even though few things are so binary).

But at the heart of this "restrained jubilation" is the fact that many of us are NOT stupid cave-dwellers, many of us have sided with minorities on many occasions, but many of us have been painted as racists, or in my case, "suspect," just because we've been calling for reasonable restraint in snap judgments.

You know why it's always the "usual suspects" that are calling for reserved judgment and measured discourse? It's not because we're advocates of oppression; it's because we're advocates of reserved judgment and measured discourse. Threads about sexism and racism tend to be the topics most welcoming to snap judgments, and so the "usual suspects" trying to reign things back get painted as misogynist racists.

So of course some people are getting some feeling of retribution, the people who have been so frustrated that promoting measured responses and restraint is always labeled as racist or sexist. For once, they can say, "This is the kind of danger I was talking about with snap judgments, that innocent people get hurt with this kind of shotgun justice," and finally, there's a thread for them to say it without them getting branded as racists, and quite possibly banned.

Before this thread (and probably still after this thread), it's mostly true that reasoned, measured posts--while often dogpiled--were not banned regardless of which "side" they came from. But emotional responses were only tolerated from one side: the majority side. If you don't agree with the majority, you have to be extremely careful in how you express it. If you get at all emotional with a minority opinion, you're gone.

Now, that wouldn't be so bad if the majority also couldn't get emotional and launch attacks either. But if you're being as reasonable and well-mannered as you can expressing your minority opinion, and then you get a bunch of dog-piling posters attacking your character, it's very, very difficult to reign in your emotion. When people are throwing unrestrained punches at your character, completely unchecked by moderators, it's difficult not to throw a few back. And so the minority opinion gets banned and purged at a far higher rate than the majority opinion, thus reinforcing the majority's status quo.

TL;DR: Snarky and emotional comments are completely allowed and go unpunished if it's expressing the majority opinion, but if it's expressing a minority opinion--or even just telling the majority opinion to hold back a bit--a snarky or emotional comment will get a ban. So yes, I can completely understand why people who have been frustrated with this complete domination of the conversation would feel a sense of vindication at this thread, since finally, the sense of their posts calling for measured and restrained responses is thrust into the light, and the injustice of those calling them racist or sexist is exposed clear as day.
Excellent post. Pretty much perfectly expresses my disappointment with the direction off topic took some time ago. And honestly I agree with the majority most often despite lacking it's college zeal.

Sketchbag

Banned
I agree with all of that. I was saying that it's unreasonable to expect everyone to chill and wait for all the facts. That's what I meant by calm and logical.

People are going to have gut reactions to these kinds of stories such as "fuck the police". I don't see the point of acting like people shouldn't be angry or vent their frustrations. When a "wait for the facts" guy comes in as if he's above the fray, only to speak down everyone and accusing them of Godwin's Law or what have you, then that's obviously not conducive to conversation. Same goes for those doing a witch hunt, finding people who post serious questions and assuming they have an ulterior motive. It all boils down to ad hominem attacks; we end up arguing about forum members rather than the topic. Being correct about a given topic isn't as important as being civil.

To be truthful, anyone who says things like "fuck the police", "walking while black", etc. has no real input or argument just like those who say "wait for evidence" in a racist way.

PogiJones

Banned
@Pogi:

Eh. I have no problem with a "wait and see," but when people consistently come in with no new information and no purpose other than to say "but maybe it's this," it can get annoying. That said, considering your profession, it would only be natural for you to want to wait and see.

Actually, some time back I felt the same way - the masses will always react emotionally, which can lead to a negative opinion of someone when it should be positive, etc. Even statistically smaller chances could need some representation. I understand how that can be the more empathetic view.

All that said, this is a discussion forum, and not a court of law. Just like in real life, people are going to make judgments without knowing all of the facts. Emotional judgments. We discuss based on the information that we have, not any of the myriad pieces of information that we don't.

In addition, some of the "wait and see" people are horribly transparent in their motives.

Well put, and I pretty much agree with everything you said. This certainly isn't a court of law; I wouldn't expect us to wait for Exhibit A to be entered into evidence before talking about the contents of Exhibit A. But wouldn't you agree that there should be some standard of supporting evidence before we impugn a person's character? Surely we can aim for a middle ground, somewhere between gathering pitchforks the instant an accusation is posted on Facebook and having to avoid leading the witness.

Also, I agree with you that people are emotional creatures. I'm not advocating that we suck all emotion out of the forum, nor am I advocating we can't reach preliminary inferences, as long as they're based on more than an accusation and we acknowledge they're subject to change. But regarding emotion, I don't really have a position for what amount is the "right" amount. I'm just saying that, whatever amount of emotion and snark the forum/mods choose to allow or disallow, the same standard should be applied equally to both those voicing the majority opinion and those voicing the minority opinion. If majority snark is allowed, minority snark should be, too. If minority snark is bannable, majority snark should be, too.

When majority snark is allowed but minority snark is banned, not only does it shift membership numbers to strengthen the status quo, it also makes those expressing majority snark strengthen their resolve to reject other viewpoints, because if the mods agree with me and 30 other posters, I must be right.

Again, I agree that we can't always wait for ALL the information. But at the very least we need a response from the accused, unless there's some obvious video implication like in that Baltimore cop thread.

The other problem with this story was the original reporting and thread titles, it was so incredibly loaded and absolutely designed to be inflammatory: "famous black woman mistaken as prostitute for kissing white boyfriend" what the fuck ever

I used to scoff at people who blamed "the media." But over the last few years, I've really come to understand the abuses of sensationalist headlines, and I now blame the media for most of the unjust crucifixions of people's characters.

Several posters have come back in this thread and admitted we were wrong once the audio came out, some even apologizing to other posters, but there's no satisfying some people.

FWIW, I've been impressed with the people that have owned up to it, and expressed remorse and a desire to avoid such quick judgment in the future. And there have been more than I expected, honestly, so I've been wrong in that sense, even though I never expressed my cynicism.

I also think that some of the bans were hasty,
I think that should have been the end of your sentence.
but if the first and only thing you have to say in a thread starting out about possible minority/gender harassment is "I don't believe that shit" or some variant, with no follow up or elaboration, what can you really expect.
Ideally, the same treatment as those that immediately dismiss cops or anyone else in the same substanceless manner. Whether such a comment warrants a ban or nothing, it should be treated the same for all dismissals.

Reading back, I realized my position might be confusing. So to clarify my position: I think an alleged victim's claim should be taken seriously and given the benefit of the doubt, so their claim is properly investigated. But I also think the accused should be given the benefit of the doubt that they're innocent, unless and until the investigation suggests otherwise with credible evidence. This creates the odd mental position of assuming both that the alleged victim is telling the truth, and that the accused did nothing wrong. Almost certainly, one of those assumptions will eventually be proved wrong. But I believe BOTH parties should get the benefit of the doubt before solid evidence starts rolling in from which we can begin to make inferences.

Those who think it stifles conversation are correct, but for the wrong reasons. It stifles a very specific conversation: the one they wish to have on their terms. It doesn't actually end discussion, it merely seeks to end the positive feedback loop that results from assumptions speculation and guesswork.

There's value in being told, in essence, to calm down, think about what is actually known, what can be REASONABLY inferred from what is known, and acknowledge where one is venturing into speculation land. God knows I need that reminder. I read the OP early on, and while I didn't post, I took the story at face value. Why? Personal bias, is my guess.

I like this post a lot.

"Wait and see" is a conversation liberator. Conducting discourse under the assumption we don't know everything opens it up to the consideration of more possibilities and more angles, and allows this to be done civilly.

When a thread decides very early what the correct viewpoint is it gains momentum and runs over or through anyone who might have a question, be hesitant to form a conclusion or, god forbid, is genuinely skeptical of the accepted narrative. Now of course skepticism and asking questions isn't always in good faith and can obviously be inspired by some abhorrent position, but simply assuming this is always the case is incompatible with the ideals of free discourse and entirely unnecessary.

It's also often the case that when an event or scenario is decided to be indicative of a societal ill, questioning or mere hesitance to jump to conclusions regarding that specific event is interpreted as an attack on the existence or importance of that much larger problem. "Why are you questioning this? Don't you think minorities are mistreated by police?" It's unfair and, as above, is absolutely contrary to open discussion. It creates hostility where there should be none.

I vehemently disagree that "waiting for the facts" stifles, impedes or otherwise degrades civil, useful, interesting discussion amongst members of this community and argue very strongly for precisely the opposite.

I also like this post a lot. I would add, though, as I said above, that I think both parties--the alleged victim and the accused--should be given the benefit of the doubt. Neither should be impugned as a liar or a criminal, until some evidence starts rolling in. Also, I don't think we need to wait for ALL the evidence to begin making preliminary inferences, just pretty solid evidence (certainly more than a Facebook accusation), as long as we acknowledge the incompleteness of the evidence and that things could change with additional evidence.

Schattenjäger

Gabriel Knight
Well put, and I pretty much agree with everything you said. This certainly isn't a court of law; I wouldn't expect us to wait for Exhibit A to be entered into evidence before talking about the contents of Exhibit A. But wouldn't you agree that there should be some standard of supporting evidence before we impugn a person's character? Surely we can aim for a middle ground, somewhere between gathering pitchforks the instant an accusation is posted on Facebook and having to avoid leading the witness.

Also, I agree with you that people are emotional creatures. I'm not advocating that we suck all emotion out of the forum, nor am I advocating we can't reach preliminary inferences, as long as they're based on more than an accusation and we acknowledge they're subject to change. But regarding emotion, I don't really have a position for what amount is the "right" amount. I'm just saying that, whatever amount of emotion and snark the forum/mods choose to allow or disallow, the same standard should be applied equally to both those voicing the majority opinion and those voicing the minority opinion. If majority snark is allowed, minority snark should be, too. If minority snark is bannable, majority snark should be, too.

When majority snark is allowed but minority snark is banned, not only does it shift membership numbers to strengthen the status quo, it also makes those expressing majority snark strengthen their resolve to reject other viewpoints, because if the mods agree with me and 30 other posters, I must be right.

Again, I agree that we can't always wait for ALL the information. But at the very least we need a response from the accused, unless there's some obvious video implication like in that Baltimore cop thread.

I used to scoff at people who blamed "the media." But over the last few years, I've really come to understand the abuses of sensationalist headlines, and I now blame the media for most of the unjust crucifixions of people's characters.

FWIW, I've been impressed with the people that have owned up to it, and expressed remorse and a desire to avoid such quick judgment in the future. And there have been more than I expected, honestly, so I've been wrong in that sense, even though I never expressed my cynicism.

I think that should have been the end of your sentence.

Ideally, the same treatment as those that immediately dismiss cops or anyone else in the same substanceless manner. Whether such a comment warrants a ban or nothing, it should be treated the same for all dismissals.

Reading back, I realized my position might be confusing. So to clarify my position: I think an alleged victim's claim should be taken seriously and given the benefit of the doubt, so their claim is properly investigated. But I also think the accused should be given the benefit of the doubt that they're innocent, unless and until the investigation suggests otherwise with credible evidence. This creates the odd mental position of assuming both that the alleged victim is telling the truth, and that the accused did nothing wrong. Almost certainly, one of those assumptions will eventually be proved wrong. But I believe BOTH parties should get the benefit of the doubt before solid evidence starts rolling in from which we can begin to make inferences.

I like this post a lot.

I also like this post a lot. I would add, though, as I said above, that I think both parties--the alleged victim and the accused--should be given the benefit of the doubt. Neither should be impugned as a liar or a criminal, until some evidence starts rolling in. Also, I don't think we need to wait for ALL the evidence to begin making preliminary inferences, just pretty solid evidence (certainly more than a Facebook accusation), as long as we acknowledge the incompleteness of the evidence and that things could change with additional evidence.
This is such a great post.

bishoptl

Banstick Emeritus
To be truthful, anyone who says things like "fuck the police", "walking while black", etc. has no real input or argument just like those who say "wait for evidence" in a racist way.
Sharing equivalence between "walking while black" and the racism-deniers makes no sense whatsoever.

One is a real thing. The other is trolling.

Give your head a shake.

freddy

Banned
Sharing equivalence between "walking while black" and the racism-deniers makes no sense whatsoever.

One is a real thing. The other is trolling.

Give your head a shake.

Some people are legitimate trolling but if you set up a climate where it's expected a troll will come into the thread and people start pre-empting that then a lot of times you're going to get people falsely attack someone who might not have those motivations, just out of human error. Then you have a position where lots of posters are scared to have any opinion on the thread where there's a black person involved because they think they might get piled on and eventually banned. I'm all for racists getting banned but being manipulated into saying something wrong by a mob isn't right to me.

Seems also that some people can get away with snark and some can't as Pogi posted.

Chariot

Pictures of them getting it on...prob nsfw

http://www.tmz.com/2014/09/17/django-unchained-actress-racism-lapd-daniele-watts-pictures-photos/

smh...why would you do this in BROAD daylight and theres a sidewalk a few feet away.
Yes, this seems like a pretty clear case. Mrs Watts and her husband are full of shit, lied and tried to benefit from the actual suffering and injustice that black people has to endure, while the cop was reasonable and did his job fine and was helped by his recorder.

What we learned:

- it's good to wait with harsh accusations until we have multiple sides of the case, if reasonable (which is not always possible of course, e.g. Zimmerman)
- recorders on cops are good for everyone
- Mrs Watts can go fuck herself

http://www.tmz.com/2014/09/17/django-unchained-actress-racism-lapd-daniele-watts-pictures-photos/

smh...why would you do this in BROAD daylight and theres a sidewalk a few feet away.

That isn't passionate kissing...

She really thought no one wouldn't notice:

A Mercedes missing a bumper

Or

Her head sticking in and out an open door?

This is insulting shit. She contacted the ACLU and the NAACP for this...

I'd hate to say it, but her career in Hoolywood might be done.

Aiii

So not worth it

Intoxication is literally the only reason I can assume why people would forgo shame and just fuck in plain view, I guess.

Not saying they were doing drugs or drinking, but yeah, they were (probably).

If you're sober and fucking in public, by god, get help.

SeaCarrot

Banned
Well unfortunately you only ever hear about the bad stories. Not the thousands of good stories of police intervention every day.

Perhaps they should all retire and there be no law enforcement whatsoever. Public rule itself.

I'm sure we'd all prefer that yes?

It's not as if we ever need the police, not as if we ever thank them for help or reward stand-up long serving officers publicly. They are pigs, classless, racially profiling asshats and need to be done away with because they sometimes mis read situations and in the heat of a moment where they are forced to make split decisions they generally side with their own and the public at larges safety.

SHAME on all Police.

Fuck sake gaf. Be more knee-jerk. First pages are abhorrent.

Aiii

So not worth it
Can I have an abridged version of all that's happened?

1. Actress has sex with boyfriend in a car, with the door open, in full view of an office building full of people.
2. Somebody in building calls cops about it.
3. Cop shows up, actress freaks out. No charges or official report is made.
4. Actress proceed to go to media, pulls racism card on cop. Is reported as such everywhere, people jump to conclusions based on her side of the story and call out cops for being racist.
5. Cop gets cleared by audio recording of encounter, coming of as reasonable and giving a good reason for asking for her ID and stating several times he would already have been gone. People apologise for jumping to conclusions, jump to new conclusions about actress instead.
6. Pictures arrive of alleged lewd act, looks like lewd act. People jumping to conclusions redeemed by having jumped to actual right conclusions this time.

Calamari41

41 > 38
1. Actress has sex with boyfriend in a car, with the door open, in full view of an office building full of people.
2. Somebody in building calls cops about it.
3. Cop shows up, actress freaks out. No charges or official report is made.
4. Actress proceed to go to media, pulls racism card on cop. Is reported as such everywhere, people jump to conclusions based on her side of the story and call out cops for being racist.
5. Cop gets cleared by audio recording of encounter, coming of as reasonable and giving a good reason for asking for her ID and stating several times he would already have been gone. People apologise for jumping to conclusions, jump to new conclusions about actress instead.
6. Pictures arrive of alleged lewd act, looks like lewd act. People jumping to conclusions redeemed by having jumped to actual right conclusions this time.

The most important and shameful part is how the actress and the media framed this in a way where someone skimming the news would think that the cop was walking down the street, saw a black woman innocently kissing a white man, and concluded that she must be a prostitute and thus arrested her.

Foggy

.GqueB.

Banned
Gotta say, when I heard the description of what they were doing in broad daylight right outside of an office building I said to myself "well that's exaggerated, they can't be that stupid..."

But there ya go. Every new bit of news makes her speech about trying to be some sort of inspiration that much more ridiculous. It's laughable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom