• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mirror's Edge: Catalyst Closed Beta Thread | Didn't Get An Email? Keep Faith

Torjuga

Neo Member
I have 2 NA Ps4 Codes:

3HG4-LFNM-TC6A
65M2-GQNB-K9KA

Don't forget about the friend code at the bottome of the email for front runners.
Enjoy!

Sai-kun

Banned
Holy shit y'all are like some fucking Hawks with that quoting speed, lmao. If I had more codes I'd make sure you all got them, but alas ;( Grats to RSB! I'll PM you in a moment.

TO EVERYONE POSTING CODES

Unless you want lurkers to take them, please post the codes in code like this:

[ EMAIL="SLAY-YASS-QUEN"][/EMAIL]

Remove the space in front of email, and that way only members will be able to quote the post to reveal the code!

Nielm

Damn, I hope I get a code. Even though I've had a bit of a negative opinion towards this game, I bought the original Day 1 and have wanted a next game since.

Edit: Just as I posted this I got the email for the Closed Beta code. Great!

fuckyeah5sknt.png

BiggNife

So have non-frontrunner keys gone out yet?

I still don't have one. Damn, I signed up like seconds after the signup page went up.

Codiox

im a huge Mirror's Edge fan but missed the beta registration.

Does any fellow gaffer have a spare code for PS4? That would made my weekend!!

Zanzura

Welp, looks like I forgot to click the checkbox to get their newsletter thing to be considered a "Frontrunner". Guess I'll wait til tomorrow to see if I got in.

Blizzje

Would really appreciate a code if anyone has one extra and is not going to use it.
PS4 or Xbox One, either one is good. Was a big fan of the original, with 1250/1250 :)

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Haven't gotten my code, PS4 NA.

This blows :(

edit- nm, got my email phew

Tripy73

Just got mine and I've an extra PC code (EU Region). First come first serve, send me a PM if you want one ;)

Edit : It's Down

If someone gets a spare PC code, I'd love to have it.

If I receive a code myself and I've already gotten one, I'll share it here.

Top Bottom