• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mirror's Edge: Catalyst Closed Beta Thread | Didn't Get An Email? Keep Faith

Got my e-mail. It gives you an extra code for a friend, but most of my friends are console gamers. Anyone want to trade a PC code for a Console code? I'd like to see how it plays on those platforms. Shoot me a PM if you're interested.

If anyone wants to hook me up with a US PC code I would be eternally grateful. Never tried this series but oh muh gahd it would be so beautiful on my new PC and monitor

TGO

Hype Train conductor. Works harder than it steams.
Any indication of performance & resolution on consoles? This is frostbite?

Namikaze1

Didn't notice the second code till just now. Anyway, got a NA PS4 to share with someone. First to quote this post will get it via PM.

I bought a code yesterday so it's no big deal, but its strange that I haven't received one myself yet.

I signed up for the beta right away, you'd think I would be early in the queue. I wonder if they just did some kind of lottery.

Just T

hey I got 2 codes as well, US PS4, quote this post to see the code, let me know if you got it so I can edit this post.

Used the code, appreciate it :)

I bought a code yesterday so it's no big deal, but its strange that I haven't received one myself yet.

I signed up for the beta right away, you'd think I would be early in the queue. I wonder if they just did some kind of lottery.

I signed up the minute it was possible, and still, no Mirror's Edge beta for me on the PC -_-

kaskade

Just saw they have a friend code. If anyone wants to give me a PC one I'll give you a ps4 one. Or if you don't care I'll just give it to a gaffer.

RSB

Banned
I signed up for the Xbox One Beta, but just today I found out my Xbone controller is broken, so even if I got a code I would not be able to play it. I should have signed up for the PS4 beta.

So, if anyone has a spare code for PS4 (EU) I'd really appreciate it.

DirtyLarry

No code here. I forget what platform I signed up for on the Beta. Was probably PS4, but now that I have my new PC, I wish it was PC. That is if I even get a code.

Jhn

If anyone has a PS4 EU code to spare, I'd be very grateful.
I'm at work so I don't have time to watch the thread nonstop to snipe the codes that are posted publicly.

Kyne

Got my codes.

Does anyone have a PS4 code that they'd like to trade for a PC code? I'd like to try both versions so I know which version to buy.

Top Bottom