• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Supergirl Costume Revealed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadownet

Banned
Yeah, pretty much the only good to come out of Smallville (besides Lois Lane) were the evil Clark episodes. Although it seems like Welling has completely disappeared, dunno if that's by choice or not.
Yeah evil Clark is always fun to watch. Welling surprisingly played the bad guy pretty damn well. (Pun not intended)

Would be pretty crazy if Tom Welling play an alternate universe of Superman. Probably won't happen. I just wanna see him on screen again.

Though recently he was in Draft Day. And will be in an upcoming Nicholas Sparks movie.

Tom Welling for Marvel Cinematic Universe pls. Lol

I could see him as Wonder Man.

What's Allison Mack and Michael Rosenbaum even up to nowadays?

I'd love for Rosenbaum to appear in this show as a charming rogue criminal. He can be pretty charming, he guested on a few episodes of some Fox comedy a few years back as a dimwitted jock, he was really funny.

Michael Rosenbaum slated to play Bizarro

Yoshi

Headmaster of Console Warrior Jugendstrafanstalt
She's never been buff in any incarnation. The entire point of the character is people underestimate her and compare her to Superman. When, in point of fact, she roundly kicks Superman's ass regularly.

Shit, in the New 52 she fought off an entire army AND kicked Superman's ass, within hours of arriving on Earth. And all while looking like a 'random housewife'

I don't know, if I google image search Supergirl, I almost exclusively see depictions of well above-average athletic girls. Not super-buff (and Superman himself does not look like a bodybuilder either, so that seems to be fitting), but definitely not "random housewife" either.

anaron

more Civilian Kara

Luc4wvk.jpg

gqml3sH.jpg

0dPoCU9.jpg

Joni

She looks like a completely average and normal person in those pictures. It really helps selling the difference between Supergirl and Kara. Kara isn't Supergirl with glasses on.

DieH@rd

Banned
I like how they are not forcing "superman" colors into her civilian clothes [like on Smallville]. She looks perfectly normal in the public.

I really wanna see the costumes in motion. So far, the CW-Verse has been absolutely nailing the costuming. It'll be interesting to see what they pull off in motion.

I do think that Kara in civvies looks different enough in photos, but I'm sure in motion I'll be like "HOW CAN NO ONE TELL THEY'RE THE SAME"

Wiktor

I really wanna see the costumes in motion. So far, the CW-Verse has been absolutely nailing the costuming. It'll be interesting to see what they pull off in motion.

I do think that Kara in civvies looks different enough in photos, but I'm sure in motion I'll be like "HOW CAN NO ONE TELL THEY'RE THE SAME"

Duh..that world simply didn't exprience the glory that is Tempus.

It's possible Solo was referring to her appearance on Homeland?

I'd like to think that he's not so skeevy that he'll drop into the thread solely to mention he's looked at the leaked photos. I mean, it's still kinda skeevy, but one of them is an invasion of privacy, and the other is an acting role.

edit: beaten by kurahador.

anaron

she appeared naked in homeland yes (and she was only standing around topless) but according to what I've read about her leaked photos, they were explicit photos of her and her boyfriend having sex so that IS what he's referring to

Fuck, after tonight's Flash, Supergirl has her goddamn work cut out for her. Gonna be a mission to surpass that.

CW is bringing their all to the effects too!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom