• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Supergirl: First Look (~6 minutes of clips from the upcoming Fall CBS show)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Costume looks better than it did in the pictures.

6 minutes was too long and I feel like I've seen the entire pilot already. It felt like someone took the worst of Felicity from Arrow being wacky and edited it together.

All that said, I was happy to hear "My name is Kara Zor El", and my daughter who watches Arrow and The Flash with me is going to lose her god damn mind.

Coolluck

DC is really hit or miss these days with their shows. I'd rather have the CWU at this point. Well before S3 of Arrow anyways.

Xemnas89

Costume looks better than it did in the pictures.

6 minutes was too long and I feel like I've seen the entire pilot already. It felt like someone took the worst of Felicity from Arrow being wacky and edited it together.

All that said, I was happy to hear "My name is Kara Zor El", and my daughter who watches Arrow and The Flash with me is going to lose her god damn mind.

It was the same with the five minute flash trailer last year. They pretty much just sum up the pilot in these trailers.

Doesn't look bad to me though. I'm sure it'll probably have some growing pains but I'll definitely be giving it a shot.

Season finale was a bust.

You from the future? The flash finale hasn't aired yet.

CorrisD

badchoiceboobies
Looks interesting, will have to see a full episode to decide if it is something I will keep watching with the wife.

At the same time I am sad it isn't properly set in the Arrowverse as it were. We've had yes and no's to it being part of the same universe, but I don't expect any sort of meaningful crossover between them, Superman would have already been doing his thing from the sounds of it and we haven't had a peep about him in Arrow or Flash. We might get some multiverse thing going on I guess, but for me that doesn't mean much, i won't be expecting anything significant from the shows across two different networks.

Still, will give it a go.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
All of the actors involved in this look really bad. I especially dislike the Devil Wears Prada-esque, stuck up, bitch-on-wheels boss. What an awful trope.

Good god this looks like cheese-ball fun and I love it!
Dislike the whole Faux-Devil Wears Prada business though

Hopefully this show has some moments of levity and seriousness plot to be considered a drama

So far it seems as happy as My Little Pony

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
I liked it. Surprisingly good and gave a different vibe compared to both Arrow and Flash (which is a good thing imo). Excited about the potential cross-overs.

All of the actors involved in this look really bad. I especially dislike the Devil Wears Prada-esque, stuck up, bitch-on-wheels boss. What an awful trope.

when she said she is hot, i was like .... nah...you are not^^

i like the rest of the cast right now :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom