• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

superbrothers: sword & sworcery ep | 2011 Indie Hype

dangrib

Just completed the first "session". Absolutely adore this. Recommend playing with some good headphones. The music is fantastic. Really incredible atmosphere. Can't wait to go through this at a nice pace taking it all in.

Remy

This feels like the iOS equivalent of a midnight launch party line.

omgicantwait.png

Jonnyram

dangrib said:
Just completed the first "session". Absolutely adore this. Recommend playing with some good headphones. The music is fantastic. Really incredible atmosphere. Can't wait to go through this at a nice pace taking it all in.
This, this, THIS.
I played the first session on the train this morning, and it floored me. The sound design of the game is incredible. I can't wait to get home and play it with the lights out and proper headphones on.

oh hi guys, is this thread about #sworcery?

hyp said:
does it change the game any if we decide not to use our twitter accounts at all? not sure if my followers would appreciate me spamming them.
You do not have to twitter if you don't want to. No forcey force.

Also note its $4.99 or equivalent. Totillo misread my email and quoted $10, and it spread a bit. Honest mistake.

megalowho

Been trying not to get too hyped up for this, despite the fact that I love the art/music/point and click adventures. Now it's almost here and I find myself planning my evening around it. Cannot wait, officially hyped!!

yggdrasil

Cromulent_Word said:
its full of high-quality audio... 133mb

Sorry (sort of)!

Thanks Crom. I assumed that was the case. I won't be waiting up for it anymore; hopefully I can convince my boss to buy it tomorrow (his iPad).

Hey guys - here's a link to US Store (apparently it should be up soon?)

SWORCERY ON THE US APP STORE!

I'll see if Jim is cool with my posting a track from the upcoming Jim Guthrie's Sword & Sworcery LP: The Ballad of the Space Babies so you guys can get a sample of the soundtrack (limited print 180g Vinyl and/or Digital) we'll be releasing in a week or 2.

Dartastic

Is this iPad only for now or will it work on iPhone? I can't tell via the description on the App store.

Edit - Ah nm I see it. "Compatible with iPad." =(

calder

Damn, I was going to wait until I get my iPad 2 (fingers crossed, Friday) but I may just play it on my OG iPad. Last hurrah for the old man until he gets sold to a coworker to finance his shiny new replacement.

Oh my God the music, especially at the end of the first part. Please tell me there will be a soundtrack release.

Edit:
Looks like it will have a soundtrack release!

Jonnyram

LiK said:
Tweet function can be turned off right?
Each and every tweet is consciously chosen by the player. There is no automatic tweeting, and even if you turn tweeting on, it doesn't tweet until you specifically tell it to, on a line-by-line basis.

LiK

Jonnyram said:
Each and every tweet is consciously chosen by the player. There is no automatic tweeting, and even if you turn tweeting on, it doesn't tweet until you specifically tell it to, on a line-by-line basis.
I see, guess I'll take a break from twitter while a dozen guys I follow are playing it right now lol

Top Bottom